1. A new version of which British coin will be introduced in 2017?
2. What's the name of an American breed of horse that combines both characteristics of a western stock horse with a pinto spotting pattern of white and dark colours?
3. What's the nickname of the Jamaican producer and musician Lee Perry?
4. In the celebrated ad devised by David Ogilvy, at 60 miles an hour, the loudest noise in a new Rolls-Royce comes from what?
5. CJ de Mooi is a member of which television quiz team?
6. What style of men's hat takes its name from the title of an 1882 play by dramatist Victorien Sardou written for Sarah Bernhardt?
7. In diving, what does the acronym 'scuba' stand for?
8. How old was the UK's Jo Pavey when she won the 10,000 metres gold medal at the European Championships in Zurich this year?
9. 'Star Wars' actor David Prowse has made a television comeback as what character?
10. Which British institution once famous for jam and "Jerusalem" celebrates its centenary in 2015?
Tweet your score @indymagazineReuse content