1. Who was the artist of a 1914 watercolour of Munich's old town hall that fetched €130,000 at an auction in Germany recently?
2. Which American country and western performer was known as 'the father of bluegrass'?
3. The village of Flash in the Peak District has the distinction of being what?
4. What was the name of the BBC soap opera set in Spain which ran from July 1992 to July 1993?
5. What was the real name of 'Middlemarch' author George Eliot?
6. Which English King founded the Royal Mail in 1516?
7. One Direction came third in 'The X Factor' in 2010. Who won?
8. Ted Hughes became Poet Laureate in 1984 after which other poet had refused the post?
9. Spiny dogfish, a species of shark, can often be bought under what name in UK fish and chip shops?
10. In darts, what's the name of the line behind which a competing player must stand?
Tweet your score to @indymagazineReuse content