1. What was the international language created by the Polish linguist LL Zamenhof in 1887?
2. Who was Jesse Garon Presley?
3. Which US film star was the subject of most Google searches worldwide in 2014?
4. "Call Me Ishmael" is the opening line of which celebrated 1851 novel?
5. What are the ingredients of the sauce or filling for pastries, ganache?
6. Quezon City is the largest city in which south-east Asian country?
7. We call it a flick knife. What do the Americans call it?
8. Composer Judith Weir currently holds what public position?
9. Art Nouveau architect Hector Guimard is responsible for what famous items of infrastructure still in everyday use in Paris?
10. Finnish illustrator and writer Tove Jansson produced a series of book and comic strips featuring what central characters?
Tweet your score to @indymagazineReuse content