The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brainteaser
1. Since giving birth in 2009, Californian Nadya Suleman has been known by which sobriquet?
2. In which decade did Shirley Temple make her last film appearance?
3. The Swan and Two Necks, The Baum and The Bridge End Inn are the last three winners of which organisation's top award?
4. What were controversially removed by Thomas Bruce between 1801 and 1812 and now sit in the British Museum?
5. The middle names Robinette, Bruce, Arnold and Herbert Walker are all connected by which public role?
6. Which brothers often work under the combined alias Roderick Jaynes?
7. Carel Fabritius, Ferdinand Bol and Govert Flinck were all pupils of which painter?
8. Which Premier League football ground takes its name from an association with one of Henry VIII's wives?
9. Majority whip Frank Underwood is a character in which current hit TV series?
10. Pat Garrett & Billy The Kid (1973); Hearts of Fire (1987) and Masked and Anonymous (2003). What's the connection?
Tweet your score @indymagazine
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
Scotland may have to leave the EU even if it votes to stay in, David Cameron confirms
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
Almost a third of school pupils believe 'Muslims are taking over our country', study claims
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
Gay marriage 'Bert and Ernie' cake bakery found guilty of discrimination in Northern Ireland
- 1 A politically correct lefty goes to see Top Gear live – you'll probably believe what happened next
- 2 Woman accidentally shoots herself in the head while posing for a selfie
- 3 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 5 David Starkey 'tells Amal Clooney to shut up and stop over-promoting human rights'