The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brainteaser
1. Since giving birth in 2009, Californian Nadya Suleman has been known by which sobriquet?
2. In which decade did Shirley Temple make her last film appearance?
3. The Swan and Two Necks, The Baum and The Bridge End Inn are the last three winners of which organisation's top award?
4. What were controversially removed by Thomas Bruce between 1801 and 1812 and now sit in the British Museum?
5. The middle names Robinette, Bruce, Arnold and Herbert Walker are all connected by which public role?
6. Which brothers often work under the combined alias Roderick Jaynes?
7. Carel Fabritius, Ferdinand Bol and Govert Flinck were all pupils of which painter?
8. Which Premier League football ground takes its name from an association with one of Henry VIII's wives?
9. Majority whip Frank Underwood is a character in which current hit TV series?
10. Pat Garrett & Billy The Kid (1973); Hearts of Fire (1987) and Masked and Anonymous (2003). What's the connection?
Tweet your score @indymagazine
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
Rotherham child sex abuse scandal: Labour Home Office to be probed over what Tony Blair's government knew - and when
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
What do immigrants really think of Britain? Polish immigrant's Reddit post goes viral
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
With Douglas Carswell joining Ukip, my party has taken another giant step forward
- 1 Unseen Charlie and the Chocolate Factory chapter deemed 'too subversive' released
- 2 Ebola virus: It's ripped through towns – now the deadliest ever outbreak of the virus is heading for Africa's teeming cities
- 3 Joan Rivers: 'Palestinians deserve to be dead'
- 4 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 5 Mexican woman becomes world’s 'oldest person' at 127