The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brainteaser
1. Since giving birth in 2009, Californian Nadya Suleman has been known by which sobriquet?
2. In which decade did Shirley Temple make her last film appearance?
3. The Swan and Two Necks, The Baum and The Bridge End Inn are the last three winners of which organisation's top award?
4. What were controversially removed by Thomas Bruce between 1801 and 1812 and now sit in the British Museum?
5. The middle names Robinette, Bruce, Arnold and Herbert Walker are all connected by which public role?
6. Which brothers often work under the combined alias Roderick Jaynes?
7. Carel Fabritius, Ferdinand Bol and Govert Flinck were all pupils of which painter?
8. Which Premier League football ground takes its name from an association with one of Henry VIII's wives?
9. Majority whip Frank Underwood is a character in which current hit TV series?
10. Pat Garrett & Billy The Kid (1973); Hearts of Fire (1987) and Masked and Anonymous (2003). What's the connection?
Tweet your score @indymagazine
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Greece crisis: The wider lesson is that it’s time to abandon this failed experiment in currencies
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
- 1 Michelle Watt's father says TV presenter killed herself because she was in constant pain
- 2 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 3 San Francisco TV news crew attacked by armed robbers during live broadcast
- 4 Greek debt crisis: The photograph that conveys the despair of Greece's elderly
- 5 Miami defendant sobs in court as he realises he and the judge attended the same school