The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brainteaser
1. Since giving birth in 2009, Californian Nadya Suleman has been known by which sobriquet?
2. In which decade did Shirley Temple make her last film appearance?
3. The Swan and Two Necks, The Baum and The Bridge End Inn are the last three winners of which organisation's top award?
4. What were controversially removed by Thomas Bruce between 1801 and 1812 and now sit in the British Museum?
5. The middle names Robinette, Bruce, Arnold and Herbert Walker are all connected by which public role?
6. Which brothers often work under the combined alias Roderick Jaynes?
7. Carel Fabritius, Ferdinand Bol and Govert Flinck were all pupils of which painter?
8. Which Premier League football ground takes its name from an association with one of Henry VIII's wives?
9. Majority whip Frank Underwood is a character in which current hit TV series?
10. Pat Garrett & Billy The Kid (1973); Hearts of Fire (1987) and Masked and Anonymous (2003). What's the connection?
Tweet your score @indymagazine
In defence of liberal democracy
Over 50,000 families shipped out of London boroughs in the past three years due to welfare cuts and soaring rents
EU asylum policy is 'a direct threat to our civilisation', says Nigel Farage
The Rothschild Libel: Why has it taken 200 years for an anti-Semitic slur that emerged from the Battle of Waterloo to be dismissed?
General Election 2015: UK will be 'run for the wealthy and powerful' if Tories retain power, Labour warns
Schools forced to act as 'miniature welfare states' with teachers buying underwear and even haircuts for poor pupils
- 1 Technology company Alibaba posts job advert asking for 'stunning' women with qualities of adult film actress Sora Aoi
- 2 How the language you speak changes your view of the world
- 3 'Fire at every person you see': Israeli soldiers reveal they were ordered to shoot to kill in Gaza – even if the targets may have been civilians
- 4 Italian police 'reveal' what Jesus looked like as a young boy
- 5 Uploading pictures to find out how old you are gives Microsoft the right to post them wherever they want