The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brainteaser
1. Since giving birth in 2009, Californian Nadya Suleman has been known by which sobriquet?
2. In which decade did Shirley Temple make her last film appearance?
3. The Swan and Two Necks, The Baum and The Bridge End Inn are the last three winners of which organisation's top award?
4. What were controversially removed by Thomas Bruce between 1801 and 1812 and now sit in the British Museum?
5. The middle names Robinette, Bruce, Arnold and Herbert Walker are all connected by which public role?
6. Which brothers often work under the combined alias Roderick Jaynes?
7. Carel Fabritius, Ferdinand Bol and Govert Flinck were all pupils of which painter?
8. Which Premier League football ground takes its name from an association with one of Henry VIII's wives?
9. Majority whip Frank Underwood is a character in which current hit TV series?
10. Pat Garrett & Billy The Kid (1973); Hearts of Fire (1987) and Masked and Anonymous (2003). What's the connection?
Tweet your score @indymagazine
Children's bookseller wins The Independent's new author search
Board creates magnetic field to achieve lift
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
Jose Manuel Barroso warns David Cameron against making 'historic mistake' over immigration reforms
Worst Airports of 2014: Poll names Islamabad airport in Pakistan worst in the world
- 1 Salisbury ranked seventh-best city in the world to visit in Lonely Planet’s Best in Travel 2015
- 2 Disney announces new female-led film Moana
- 3 Banksy arrest hoax: Internet duped by fake online report claiming artist's identity has been revealed
- 4 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
- 5 Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters