The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brainteaser
1. Who won the 1961 Pulitzer Prize for fiction with their only published novel?
2. Which country's speed-skaters came 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the men's 10km race at Sochi?
3. David Lean has one in Croydon; Pierre-Auguste Renoir one in Bloomsbury. What?
4. Who was Master of the King's Musick from 1924 until his death in 1934?
5. Winston Churchill won his first parliamentary seat in 1899 in which town in north-west England?
6. Which silver objects – created in 2009 to mark 250 years of Kew Gardens – have been spotted on eBay trading for up to 48 times their actual value?
7. Which newspaper's front page always features the words: 'All the news that's fit to print'?
8. What sold for $19bn in February, just 10 months after another company tried to buy it for $1bn?
9. When 'The Australian' named its greatest ever Aussies in 2013, Andrew 'Banjo' Paterson was first. Who was second?
10. Emmeline Pankhurst, Margaret Thatcher, writer Susan Orlean. What's the connection?
Tweet your score @indymagazine
Britain to take more refugees as Cameron bows to pressure after more than 250,000 back our campaign
Senior British politicians tell David Cameron: When dead children are being washed up on beaches – it's time to act
Jeremy Corbyn calls Osama bin Laden's killing a 'tragedy' - but was it taken out of context?
If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
If you're not already angry about the refugee crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
Theresa May says migrants should be banned from entering the UK unless they have jobs lined up
- 1 President Obama leaves touching comment on Humans of New York photo from Iran
- 2 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 3 The Chinese city where men have 'three girlfriends because there are so many women'
- 4 German police forced to ask public to stop bringing donations for refugees arriving by train
- 5 Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition