The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brainteaser
1. Who won the 1961 Pulitzer Prize for fiction with their only published novel?
2. Which country's speed-skaters came 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the men's 10km race at Sochi?
3. David Lean has one in Croydon; Pierre-Auguste Renoir one in Bloomsbury. What?
4. Who was Master of the King's Musick from 1924 until his death in 1934?
5. Winston Churchill won his first parliamentary seat in 1899 in which town in north-west England?
6. Which silver objects – created in 2009 to mark 250 years of Kew Gardens – have been spotted on eBay trading for up to 48 times their actual value?
7. Which newspaper's front page always features the words: 'All the news that's fit to print'?
8. What sold for $19bn in February, just 10 months after another company tried to buy it for $1bn?
9. When 'The Australian' named its greatest ever Aussies in 2013, Andrew 'Banjo' Paterson was first. Who was second?
10. Emmeline Pankhurst, Margaret Thatcher, writer Susan Orlean. What's the connection?
Tweet your score @indymagazine
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Jeremy Clarkson sacked live: Alan Yentob 'wouldn't rule out' ex Top Gear host's BBC return
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
- 1 East 17 bandmember Brian Harvey in 'very desperate situation’
- 2 Vladimir Putin says Russia will fight for the right of Palestinians to their own state
- 3 WrestleMania 31 results: Seth Rollins stuns WWE as he cashes in Money in the Bank contract to claim title from Brock Lesnar
- 4 Ohio Democrat Teresa Fedor speaks out during abortion debate to reveal she has been raped – and is interrupted by laughter from Republicans
- 5 Germanwings plane crash: I have depression. That doesn't make me a psychopath