1. Which building did Le Corbusier call "the basis for all measurement in art"?
2. Whose name translates as 'Western education is sinful'?
3. Which BBC TV programme has just begun its 44th series?
4. In physics, what's a WIMP?
5. What links the ruddy duck, zebra mussels and the oak processionary moth?
6. Which was England's second-most bombed city in the Second World War?
7. Which fictional World Cup commenced in Patagonia this month?
8. Whose skin caused a fad among 1920s Parisian women for rubbing walnut oil into faces and arms?
9. The three best-supported European football leagues are the Premier League, Germany's Bundesliga and Spain's La Liga. What's the fourth?
10. In Germany, Meseberg; in France, the Pavillon de la Lanterne; in Britain, what?
How did you do? Tweet your score @indymagazine; we'll RT the bestReuse content