1. What is the cost of a 1st class UK stamp?
2. Which is the only city in the UK with its own independent telephone network company?
3. Which leading US jazz saxophonist of the Forties and Fifties was known as 'Prez'?
4. The archives of which newsreel company were made available online earlier this year?
5. How many players are there in a men's lacrosse team ?
6. What's the name of Kate Bush's 16-year-old son, who recently appeared with her on stage at the Hammersmith Apollo and has a song named for him on 2005's 'Aerial'?
7. Which is the only main railway station in the world named after a novel?
8. Guano, a fertiliser rich in nitrogen, phosphate and potassium found in South America, is derived from what?
9. Jockey shorts, introduced by Chicago clothing company Coopers in 1935, are known in Britain by what term?
10. "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on," was said by which American poet?
Tweet your score @indymagazineReuse content