Win a copy of 'Formulas For Now' by Hans Ulrich Obrist
What's your formula for the 21st century?
Monday 22 September 2008
For his new book, Swiss art critic Hans Ulrich Obrist asked some of the world's greatest creative thinkers to design formulas for the 21st century. The gallery above displays some of their endeavours. We have five copies of the book to give away - to be in with a chance to win, design your own formula and send it to us.
Some entries may be displayed on the website at a later date. Winners will be notified by email address left in the submissions form.
Terms and conditions apply
Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say
'Women only' train carriages: Jeremy Corbyn unveils radical move to tackle public harassment
Black holes are a passage to another universe, says Stephen Hawking
Tony Blair attacks Jeremy Corbyn's 'Alice In Wonderland' politics
Theresa May says migrants should be banned from entering the UK unless they have jobs lined up
Iain Duncan Smith 'should resign over disability benefit death figures', says Jeremy Corbyn
- 1 A daily walk 'can add seven years to your life'
- 2 Rules on 5p plastic bags likely to lead to arguments at the check-out
- 3 Chrissie Hynde says women who 'wear high heels and dress provocatively entice rapists'
- 4 Blood Moon and Supermoon: September to bring brightest – and dimmest – full Moon of the year on same night
- 5 News agency criticised for describing Amal Clooney as 'actor's wife' in coverage of human rights trial