Win a copy of 'Formulas For Now' by Hans Ulrich Obrist
What's your formula for the 21st century?
Monday 22 September 2008
For his new book, Swiss art critic Hans Ulrich Obrist asked some of the world's greatest creative thinkers to design formulas for the 21st century. The gallery above displays some of their endeavours. We have five copies of the book to give away - to be in with a chance to win, design your own formula and send it to us.
Some entries may be displayed on the website at a later date. Winners will be notified by email address left in the submissions form.
Terms and conditions apply
Yvette Cooper: Our choice is years of Tory rule under Jeremy Corbyn – or a return to a Labour government
Labour leadership contender Jeremy Corbyn says 'we can learn a great deal from Karl Marx'
Is Britain really full up? Are migrants taking our jobs? Leading academic answers the most common anti-immigration claims
Calais Migrant Crisis: Deputy Mayor of Calais labels Cameron's use of 'swarm' as 'racist' and 'ignorant'
Public anger after French sunbather beaten up by gang for wearing a bikini in Reims park
Labour leadership: New poll shows party is now even 'less electable' than under Ed Miliband
- 1 National Orgasm Day: Six reasons (plus one bogus one) why they're good for us
- 2 The 'world's most beautiful vagina' has been debunked by science
- 3 John Green schools morning show hosts after awkward interview with Cara Delevingne
- 4 Doctor Who: Christopher Eccleston says why he left the BBC series after just one series
- 5 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper dies: Wrestling legend dies aged 61, according to reports