WIN tickets to see How Ohio Pulled It Off: TERMS & CONDITIONS
Tuesday 30 September 2008
1. The competition is free to enter. All entries must include an answer to the competition question, first name, surname, e-mail address, address, and daytime contact number and the text "HOPIO competition".
This information may be used for marketing and research purposes by The Independent and may be passed on to third parties for these purposes. If you do not wish your details to be used in this way, please include the word ‘opt-out’ in the Subject field of the email.
2. Terms and conditions on www.independent.co.uk/legal form a part of these terms and conditions.
3. The competition is open to individual residents of the UK, but not to employees of Independent News and Media Limited (“INM”), their families, agents, or anyone connected with this competition. By entering this promotion, entrants are agreeing to abide by these rules and any conditions.
4. Only one (1) entry, per email address. Only one prize to any individual per competition. One winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received prior to the close of the competition.
5. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
6. The prize includes two (2) tickets to a screening of How Ohio Pulled It Off (HOPIO) at the requested Picture House Cinema. The prize consists of the tickets alone, and does not include transport, spending money, food, drinks, accommodation or insurance. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
7. This competition will run from Tuesday 30th September 2008 until midday British Summer Time (BST) on Friday 3rd October 2008. Entries must be received by midday BST on Friday 3rd October 2008, and the winners will be informed by 4pm of Friday 4 September 2008. Tickets must be collected from the box office on the day of the selected screening.
8. The editor’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. INM reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. INM reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Website.
10. INM will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition.
11. INM cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant as a result of entering the promotion or accepting the prize.
12. INM reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in their sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. INM will not be held responsible for any circumstances beyond their control which may affect the delivery or collection of the prize.
13. INM reserve the right to publish winners' photographs of the event for publicity and promotional purposes.
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
- 1 This restaurant has misunderstood the concept of 'cheese and biscuits'
- 2 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 3 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 4 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 5 The 'sex selfie stick' lets you FaceTime the inside of a vagina