1. The prize includes two return Economy class tickets flying Qantas from London to Brisbane, returning Cairns to London for two people and 10 days hire of a Britz Bushcamper 4WD.
2. This prize is valid for travel from 16 April 2010 – 30 June 2010.
3. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or other goods or services and subject to availability.
4. Bookings must be made at least 21 days in advance of departure.
5. Travel must be via the normal routing (as identified by the Qantas booking agent).
6. Flights are valid on Qantas services only. They are not valid for travel on code-share or regional services operated by Qantas subsidiaries.
7. The winner and his/her travel companion must travel together on the same flights on all sectors.
8. An upgrade cannot be purchased on these tickets with cash or Frequent Flyer points. Frequent Flyer points cannot be accrued on these tickets.
9. Prize travel is subject to Qantas’ General Conditions of Carriage and Qantas Airways Limited booking conditions.
10. 10 day Britz Bushcamper 4WD hire, is valid for pick up from Brisbane and drop off in Cairns.
11. Britz Bonus pack is included in the prize, this includes: Excess Reduction Option 2* (reduces excess to AU$500); One-way fee; 3% Administration fee*; Pre-Purchase Gas (PGO)*; Picnic table and chairs (chairs per person travelling); 4WD Outback Safety Kit; 4WD Easy Cover option included.
12. The Britz prize excludes a refundable Vehicle Security Deposit of AU$500 which is payable by credit card on collection of the vehicle. Britz standard terms and conditions apply. This rental is subject to availability at all times. Fuel is not included.
13. Driver must be over 21 years of age with a full driver’s licence held for at least one year.
14. The prize does not include anything not listed above including but not limited to: travel insurance, passports, visas, meals, taxes not included in the price of the ticket, ground transportation or any other costs of a personal nature not stated.
15. Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the winner and his/her travel companion
16. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
17. The winner is responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents (eg passport, visa).
18. Flight bookings must be made and tickets issued by Qantas Airways Limited.
19. Qantas Airways Limited, Britz, Tourism Queensland, Big Earth, any related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss) suffered or sustained in connection with the use of this prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law)
20. The terms and conditions of any third party will apply to the prize where applicable.
21. If the prize is not utilised within the specified time frame it will be forfeited.
22. Terms and conditions on www.independent.co.uk/legal form a part of these terms and conditionsReuse content