Today's letter from the Editor
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This leading provider of financial software so...
£14000 - £16000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a security software com...
£10000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This provider of staffing and r...
£19000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: One of the four inns of Court is seeking...
Gorge-ous street art breaks world record
A British artist broke the Chinese-held record for the largest 3D painting yesterday as part of Guinness World Records Day.
Joe Hill's street artwork, which depicts an icy gorge, is also the world's longest 3D painting and was shown off in West India Quay, east London, for the annual event. The 37-year-old said he was "over the moon" to have become a record-breaker. All records from Guinness World Records Day 2011 will be shortlisted for inclusion in the next edition of the famous book.
- 1 Rape threats, death threats and a police investigation after video poking fun at an Islamic Party in Malaysia goes viral
- 2 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 3 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
- 4 6-year-old writes ice cold Valentine's card to his stepmother
- 5 Syrian child photographed 'surrendering to camera because she thought it was a gun'