Today's letter from the Editor
£45000 - £50000 per annum + 5 weeks holiday & benefits: Ashdown Group: Head of...
£25 per day: Randstad Education Manchester: Level 3 Nursery nurse needed in th...
£21588 - £31566 per annum: Randstad Education Cambridge: Randstad Education ar...
£110 - £125 per annum: Randstad Education Cambridge: Randstad Education are ur...
Gorge-ous street art breaks world record
A British artist broke the Chinese-held record for the largest 3D painting yesterday as part of Guinness World Records Day.
Joe Hill's street artwork, which depicts an icy gorge, is also the world's longest 3D painting and was shown off in West India Quay, east London, for the annual event. The 37-year-old said he was "over the moon" to have become a record-breaker. All records from Guinness World Records Day 2011 will be shortlisted for inclusion in the next edition of the famous book.
- 1 Jeremy Clarkson 'sees no problem' with his racist language on Top Gear, says BBC
- 2 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 3 London restaurant 34 creates champagne glass modelled on Kate Moss’ left breast
- 4 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 5 James Foley beheading: Fox news presenter Megyn Kelly annoyed by Ferguson update during broadcast about murdered journalist