Today's letter from the Editor
£35000 - £50000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Senior QA Engineer (Agil...
£26000 - £28000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Digital Marketing Executive (SEO, PP...
£40000 - £50000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our retail client ...
£400 - £450 Per Annum possibly more for the right candidate: Clearwater People...
Gorge-ous street art breaks world record
A British artist broke the Chinese-held record for the largest 3D painting yesterday as part of Guinness World Records Day.
Joe Hill's street artwork, which depicts an icy gorge, is also the world's longest 3D painting and was shown off in West India Quay, east London, for the annual event. The 37-year-old said he was "over the moon" to have become a record-breaker. All records from Guinness World Records Day 2011 will be shortlisted for inclusion in the next edition of the famous book.
- 1 Thailand deaths: Pair's bloodied bodies found naked on Koh Tao beach
- 2 Scottish independence: Ireland since 1919 is a lesson for Scotland in what a Yes vote means
- 3 Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
- 4 John Travolta addresses former pilot's gay romance allegations publicly for the first time
- 5 Kanye West stops concert after two fans don't stand up - doesn't realise one is in wheelchair and the other disabled