Today's letter from the Editor
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An opportunity has arisen for a...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An exciting opportunity to join...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: We have an excellent role for a...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: An IT Support Analyst is required to join the ...
Gorge-ous street art breaks world record
A British artist broke the Chinese-held record for the largest 3D painting yesterday as part of Guinness World Records Day.
Joe Hill's street artwork, which depicts an icy gorge, is also the world's longest 3D painting and was shown off in West India Quay, east London, for the annual event. The 37-year-old said he was "over the moon" to have become a record-breaker. All records from Guinness World Records Day 2011 will be shortlisted for inclusion in the next edition of the famous book.
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more