Today's letter from the Editor
£40-50K: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Software / C# Developer w...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Software Developer (JavaS...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: As a Trainee Recruitment Consu...
Gorge-ous street art breaks world record
A British artist broke the Chinese-held record for the largest 3D painting yesterday as part of Guinness World Records Day.
Joe Hill's street artwork, which depicts an icy gorge, is also the world's longest 3D painting and was shown off in West India Quay, east London, for the annual event. The 37-year-old said he was "over the moon" to have become a record-breaker. All records from Guinness World Records Day 2011 will be shortlisted for inclusion in the next edition of the famous book.
- 1 Cyclist who knocked down three-year-old girl says his life has been 'destroyed'
- 2 A politically correct lefty goes to see Top Gear live – you'll probably believe what happened next
- 3 Young Preston fan has play-off hero Jermaine Beckford's shirt stolen from him at Wembley - which then appears for sale on Gumtree
- 4 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 5 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises