Today's letter from the Editor
£65000 - £80000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Finance Director required to jo...
£15000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a unique opportunity fo...
£50000 per annum + 26 days holiday,pension: Ashdown Group: A highly successful...
£27000 per annum + pension + holidays: The Jenrick Group: A Quality Technician...
The Business Matrix: Monday 11 March 2013
Marketing execs tell us to 'relax'
stereotype of the laidback marketing executive has been borne out by a survey showing they are less concerned over the economy than their counterparts in finance. Only six in 10 of the country's marketers believe there is an "above normal level of uncertainty" against 93 per cent of finance directors, according to a Deloitte and Chartered Institute of Marketing Survey.
Platinum boss woos investors
Jubilee Platinum is trying to persuade sceptical investors its proposed £20m takeover of Platinum Australia would be "transformational". The deal would give Jubilee an operational mine for the first time, but would result in Jubilee shareholders seeing their stock diluted. Jubilee boss Leon Coetzer said he needed to "educate" them on the benefits of the deal.
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more