Today's letter from the Editor
£28000 - £32000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Training Programme Manage...
£35000 - £40000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: .Mid Level V...
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Competitive Benefits: Progressive Recruitment: Dig...
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Car, Medical, Fuel + More!: Progressive Recruitmen...
The Business Matrix: Monday 11 March 2013
Marketing execs tell us to 'relax'
stereotype of the laidback marketing executive has been borne out by a survey showing they are less concerned over the economy than their counterparts in finance. Only six in 10 of the country's marketers believe there is an "above normal level of uncertainty" against 93 per cent of finance directors, according to a Deloitte and Chartered Institute of Marketing Survey.
Platinum boss woos investors
Jubilee Platinum is trying to persuade sceptical investors its proposed £20m takeover of Platinum Australia would be "transformational". The deal would give Jubilee an operational mine for the first time, but would result in Jubilee shareholders seeing their stock diluted. Jubilee boss Leon Coetzer said he needed to "educate" them on the benefits of the deal.
- 1 Russell Brand accuses FOX News anchor Sean Hannity of terrorism after aggressive Israel-Gaza debate
- 2 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness
- 3 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 4 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 5 Now diplomacy has failed, boycotting Israel might be the only way we can protect the people of Gaza