Today's letter from the Editor
£18000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This global technology company ...
£20000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An exciting opportunity has bec...
£18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This strategic outsourcing and energy se...
£18000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity for an I...
The Business Matrix: Monday 14 January 2013
Jobs gloom is lifting, says Reed
Optimism is returning to the UK jobs market, with 39 per cent of workers setting their sights on new roles for 2013, according to Reed, the recruitment consultancy.
Reed's job index showed that the employment market started 2013 at its strongest for three years, with a 10 per cent increase in new job opportunities, compared with a year ago.
Graham Brough is new CEO at Cebr
Cebr, the economics consultancy, has appointed Graham Brough to succeed Douglas McWilliam as chief executive from tomorrow. Mr Brough is managing director; Mr McWilliams will step up to the executive chairman's seat, succeeding John Duff. Mr Brough is a former journalist, having worked at the Yorkshire Post, The Sunday Times, Today and the Mail on Sunday.
- 1 Video shows how to turn your phone into a 3D hologram
- 2 Artist Jamie McCartney: How The Great Wall of Vagina is a stand against 'body fascism'
- 3 Katie Hopkins reveals fear she will die during brain surgery to cure epilepsy
- 4 'Gene drive': Scientists sound alarm over supercharged GM organisms which could spread in the wild and cause environmental disasters
- 5 Dutch King Willem-Alexander declares the end of the welfare state