Today's letter from the Editor
£16000 - £46000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join ...
£9 - £13 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This is a great opportunity to join a s...
£25000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Have you got a proven track rec...
£15000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a great opportunity for...
The Business Matrix: Monday 14 January 2013
Jobs gloom is lifting, says Reed
Optimism is returning to the UK jobs market, with 39 per cent of workers setting their sights on new roles for 2013, according to Reed, the recruitment consultancy.
Reed's job index showed that the employment market started 2013 at its strongest for three years, with a 10 per cent increase in new job opportunities, compared with a year ago.
Graham Brough is new CEO at Cebr
Cebr, the economics consultancy, has appointed Graham Brough to succeed Douglas McWilliam as chief executive from tomorrow. Mr Brough is managing director; Mr McWilliams will step up to the executive chairman's seat, succeeding John Duff. Mr Brough is a former journalist, having worked at the Yorkshire Post, The Sunday Times, Today and the Mail on Sunday.
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Ed Miliband less influential than One Direction's Louis Tomlinson by official Doncaster power list
- 3 Japanese island overrun with cats after population explodes
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for