Today's letter from the Editor
£40-50K: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Software / C# Developer w...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Software Developer (JavaS...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: As a Trainee Recruitment Consu...
The Business Matrix: Monday 14 January 2013
Jobs gloom is lifting, says Reed
Optimism is returning to the UK jobs market, with 39 per cent of workers setting their sights on new roles for 2013, according to Reed, the recruitment consultancy.
Reed's job index showed that the employment market started 2013 at its strongest for three years, with a 10 per cent increase in new job opportunities, compared with a year ago.
Graham Brough is new CEO at Cebr
Cebr, the economics consultancy, has appointed Graham Brough to succeed Douglas McWilliam as chief executive from tomorrow. Mr Brough is managing director; Mr McWilliams will step up to the executive chairman's seat, succeeding John Duff. Mr Brough is a former journalist, having worked at the Yorkshire Post, The Sunday Times, Today and the Mail on Sunday.
- 1 JK Rowling horrified by Harry Potter actor Matthew Lewis's raunchy photoshoot
- 2 As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
- 3 The ten most unequal developed countries in the world
- 4 Saudi Arabia 'seeking to head United Nations Human Rights Council'
- 5 New Zealand 'the best country to work as a prostitute', says sex worker advocacy group