Today's letter from the Editor
£110 - £200 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Secondary Maths Teacher for spe...
£90 - £160 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Secondary Science Teacher (mater...
£110 - £200 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Secondary Maths Teacher for an ...
£22000 - £37000 per annum: Randstad Education Leeds: A West Yorkshire School i...
The Business Matrix: Monday 14 January 2013
Jobs gloom is lifting, says Reed
Optimism is returning to the UK jobs market, with 39 per cent of workers setting their sights on new roles for 2013, according to Reed, the recruitment consultancy.
Reed's job index showed that the employment market started 2013 at its strongest for three years, with a 10 per cent increase in new job opportunities, compared with a year ago.
Graham Brough is new CEO at Cebr
Cebr, the economics consultancy, has appointed Graham Brough to succeed Douglas McWilliam as chief executive from tomorrow. Mr Brough is managing director; Mr McWilliams will step up to the executive chairman's seat, succeeding John Duff. Mr Brough is a former journalist, having worked at the Yorkshire Post, The Sunday Times, Today and the Mail on Sunday.
- 1 Daniele Watts: Django Unchained star's white boyfriend Brian Lucas confirms LAPD internally investigating 'racist' detainment
- 2 Isis release 'Flames of War' video warning Obama of attacks troops could face in Iraq
- 3 Pakistani passenger power forces two politicians off plane
- 4 Say yes to 'no-poo': It's been three years since I stopped washing my hair
- 5 John Travolta addresses former pilot's gay romance allegations publicly for the first time: 'That was the lowest I'd ever felt'