Today's letter from the Editor
£18000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£16500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Chiropractic Assistant is needed in a ...
£18000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company provides coaching ...
The Business Matrix: Monday 14 January 2013
Jobs gloom is lifting, says Reed
Optimism is returning to the UK jobs market, with 39 per cent of workers setting their sights on new roles for 2013, according to Reed, the recruitment consultancy.
Reed's job index showed that the employment market started 2013 at its strongest for three years, with a 10 per cent increase in new job opportunities, compared with a year ago.
Graham Brough is new CEO at Cebr
Cebr, the economics consultancy, has appointed Graham Brough to succeed Douglas McWilliam as chief executive from tomorrow. Mr Brough is managing director; Mr McWilliams will step up to the executive chairman's seat, succeeding John Duff. Mr Brough is a former journalist, having worked at the Yorkshire Post, The Sunday Times, Today and the Mail on Sunday.
- 1 Alan Rickman admits editing 'terrible' script with friends in Pizza Hut behind backs of writers on Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
- 2 Rarest Beanie Baby of them all could be sold for £62,500 on eBay
- 3 Professional big game hunter Ian Gibson crushed to death by elephant during hunt
- 4 Farmer told to tear down mock-Tudor castle after hiding construction behind hay bales
- 5 Rebecca Francis accuses Ricky Gervais of using 'influence' to target female hunters after receiving barrage of death threats