Today's letter from the Editor
£23000 - £27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Business Analyst is required ...
£16000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: To succeed, you will need to ha...
£8 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join an award winni...
£7 - £9 per hour: Recruitment Genius: Are you outgoing? Do you want to work in...
The Business Matrix: Saturday 1 December 2012
India's Economy still performing badly
India's economy extended its slump in the last quarter, leaving the emerging market on track for its worst year in a decade. The country's GDP grew by 5.3 per cent between July and September, down from the 5.5 per cent posted for the previous quarter.
Early deadline for Unite retail bond
Unite's £75m retail bond will close early on Monday as investors flocked to its generous returns, just days after haulage group Eddie Stobart was forced to abandon its own offer. The student landlord was due to close its offer period on Wednesday, but the pay-out proved popular enough to cut the deadline by two days.
Sportingbet sees wagers dip £100m
A post-Olympic lull saw wagers fall nearly £100m in the three months to October at Sportingbet, the online betting firm that owns Paradise Poker. Revenue also fell 35 per cent, which will worry William Hill. The gambling giant, with European group GVC, has offered more than £400m for Sportingbet.
IAG sues pilots' union over strikes
International Airlines Group, the owner of British Airways and Iberia, is suing the Spanish pilots' union. It has lodged a court claim over strikes last year and early this year against the creation of budget subsidiary Iberia Express.
- 1 Autistic teenager beaten up by bullies makes them watch 20-minute video about autism
- 2 Nick Kyrgios calls former Olympian Dawn Fraser a 'blatant racist' after she tells Wimbledon star to 'go back where their parents came from'
- 3 World learns of app that shows you who unfriended you on Facebook, app promptly crashes
- 4 Chris Moyles reportedly set to make radio comeback with new breakfast show on XFM
- 5 The Greece debt crisis explained in less than 100 words