Today's letter from the Editor
£150.00 per week: QA Apprenticeships: This company is a company that specializ...
£153.75 per week: QA Apprenticeships: This company is an innovative outsourcin...
£150.00 per week: QA Apprenticeships: This company has been providing on site ...
£150.00 per week: QA Apprenticeships: We've been supplying best of breed peopl...
The Business Matrix: Saturday 1 December 2012
India's Economy still performing badly
India's economy extended its slump in the last quarter, leaving the emerging market on track for its worst year in a decade. The country's GDP grew by 5.3 per cent between July and September, down from the 5.5 per cent posted for the previous quarter.
Early deadline for Unite retail bond
Unite's £75m retail bond will close early on Monday as investors flocked to its generous returns, just days after haulage group Eddie Stobart was forced to abandon its own offer. The student landlord was due to close its offer period on Wednesday, but the pay-out proved popular enough to cut the deadline by two days.
Sportingbet sees wagers dip £100m
A post-Olympic lull saw wagers fall nearly £100m in the three months to October at Sportingbet, the online betting firm that owns Paradise Poker. Revenue also fell 35 per cent, which will worry William Hill. The gambling giant, with European group GVC, has offered more than £400m for Sportingbet.
IAG sues pilots' union over strikes
International Airlines Group, the owner of British Airways and Iberia, is suing the Spanish pilots' union. It has lodged a court claim over strikes last year and early this year against the creation of budget subsidiary Iberia Express.
- 1 Pet cat puts three family members in hospital after launching frenzied attack
- 2 Dylan Tombides: West Ham confirm 20-year-old striker has died after battle with cancer
- 3 24 people applied for the 'world's toughest job', here are their interviews
- 4 Angus Steakhouse: How does tourist staple continue to thrive in today's gourmet market?
- 5 Cover up! Mother told to show less cleavage during Disneyland family trip: 'Are we supposed to wear turtlenecks our whole lives?'