Today's letter from the Editor
£35k - 45k per year + Benefits: Opilio Recruitment: We are currently recruit...
£50k - 60k per year + Benefits: Opilio Recruitment: We have an exciting Seni...
£50k - 70k per year + Benefits: Opilio Recruitment: We have an exciting Seni...
£50k - 55k per year + Benefits: Opilio Recruitment: An exciting opportunity ...
The Business Matrix: Saturday 28 June 2014
BP signs five-year deal with Rosneft
BP has signed its second big supply deal with the Russian oil group Rosneft since sanctions were imposed on its chief executive, Igor Sechin, over the Ukraine crisis. The five-year contract will supply the British oil and gas giant with up to 12 million tonnes of oil products.
Business picks up in first quarter
Business investment picked up in the first quarter of the year, accounting for half of the economy’s growth. The ONS reported that investment by firms jumped by 5 per cent in the first quarter, up from its previous estimate of a 2.7 per cent expansion and the quickest rate recorded since early 2012.
Big Four take out anti-campaign ads
The Big Four accountants have taken out adverts in Hong Kong newspapers urging democracy campaigners to abandon protests. Deloitte, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Ernst & Young, and KPMG told protesters not to demonstrate against Beijing’s edicts.
TalkTalk, EE and BT top complaints
EE, BT and TalkTalk have topped the regulator’s quarterly complaints survey. EE, owner of T-Mobile and Orange, were the most complained about broadband provider and for mobile, BT was most complained about for pay TV, while TalkTalk was worst for landlines.
- 1 Jennifer Lawrence scores first UK top 40 single with Hunger Games track 'The Hanging Tree'
- 2 Shia LaBeouf claims he was raped during #IAMSORRY art installation performance
- 3 'You should come to my house and eat cheeses with me': 4-year-old sends adorable love letter to girl at school
- 4 Scientists predict green energy revolution after incredible new graphene discoveries
- 5 Michael Buerk wishes he killed Jimmy Savile when he had the chance - by pushing him overboard a cruise ship