Today's letter from the Editor
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Project Coordinator is requir...
£20000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a 3-4 month pro rata fi...
£16000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Telesales Executive is requir...
The Business Matrix: Saturday 28 September 2013
Investors attack at Yellow Pages
The board of the collapsed Yellow Pages publisher hibu is facing a showdown with angry shareholders who say they are "days away" from forcing a meeting to oppose a "vulture fund" takeover.
Dixons: we'll stick to the high street
Dixons, bloodied from its troubled foray in online-only retailing through Pixmania, has pledged to stick to high street retailing in future. CEO Sebastian James said: "We'll stick to what we know."
Carney comments boost the pound
The Bank of England governor Mark Carney gave the pound a leg up with his most explicit rejection yet of the need to print more money, citing signs of life in the economy.
Geeks needed for City banks
London's banking district is hiring IT workers hand over fist to help in fighting fraud, the recruitment firm Harvey Nash says. Financial services revenues at Nash leapt in the first half.
Profits collared at shirtmaker
The luxury shirtmaker Hawes & Curtis, once a favourite of King Edward VIII, has revealed that profits fell nearly £100,000 last year to £870,000 as it invested in its online operation. It expects improved profits this year.
- 1 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 2 Greece crisis: Alexis Tsipras accepts troika bailout proposals with conditions
- 3 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 4 French woman dies in freak bungee jumping accident
- 5 Facebook rainbow profile pictures likely being tracked by social network