Today's letter from the Editor
£34000 - £37000 Per Annum + excellent benefits: Clearwater People Solutions Lt...
£280 - £320 per day: Progressive Recruitment: C#, WinForms, Desktop Developmen...
£18000 - £20000 per annum + OTE £25K: SThree: SThree Group has been well estab...
£20000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green Recruitment Company...
The Business Matrix: Saturday 30 November 2013
Pearson to sell Mergermarket
Textbooks publisher and media group Pearson has agreed the sale of Mergermarket to funds advised by BC Partners in a £382m deal including debt. Mergermarket provides financial news, intelligence and analysis to a range of firms.
Thames defers tax as it invests £10bn
Thames Water is expecting to defer corporation tax for the next decade as it looks to invest £1bn a year on updating its pipes and sewerage system. The UK’s biggest water company saw half-yearly profits rise 19 per cent to £134m.
Netherlands loses triple-A rating
A downbeat view on the Netherlands’ growth prospects has prompted Standard & Poor’s to downgrade its credit rating from a top triple-A score to AA-plus.
Blackwell poised to take chair at Lloyds
Lord Blackwell, a former Downing Street adviser to John Major and Margaret Thatcher, is set to become the next chairman of state-backed Lloyds Banking Group.
- 1 I was a Woman Against Feminism too
- 2 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 3 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 4 The Tory donor whose firm is one of Britain’s biggest tax avoiders - with HMRC's blessing
- 5 John Barrowman praised for Commonwealth Games opening ceremony gay kiss