Today's letter from the Editor
£40000 - £43000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Senior Marketing Executiv...
£40000 - £43000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: An international organisa...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Internal Recruiter -Rugby, Warwicksh...
£70000 - £75000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Marketing Manager/Marketi...
The Business Matrix: Saturday 30 November 2013
Pearson to sell Mergermarket
Textbooks publisher and media group Pearson has agreed the sale of Mergermarket to funds advised by BC Partners in a £382m deal including debt. Mergermarket provides financial news, intelligence and analysis to a range of firms.
Thames defers tax as it invests £10bn
Thames Water is expecting to defer corporation tax for the next decade as it looks to invest £1bn a year on updating its pipes and sewerage system. The UK’s biggest water company saw half-yearly profits rise 19 per cent to £134m.
Netherlands loses triple-A rating
A downbeat view on the Netherlands’ growth prospects has prompted Standard & Poor’s to downgrade its credit rating from a top triple-A score to AA-plus.
Blackwell poised to take chair at Lloyds
Lord Blackwell, a former Downing Street adviser to John Major and Margaret Thatcher, is set to become the next chairman of state-backed Lloyds Banking Group.
- 1 PlayStation and Xbox hacked by Lizard Squad
- 2 Katie Hopkins speaks out on childhood obesity: 'Parents of fat children should be prosecuted for child cruelty'
- 3 The Grace Dent Christmas Questionnaire
- 4 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 5 Vagina canoe artist defends herself over ‘obscenity’ charges