Today's letter from the Editor
£7 - £9 per hour: Recruitment Genius: Are you outgoing? Do you want to work in...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + 30 days holiday: Ashdown Group: Finance Manager - ...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: 3rd Line Support Engineer / Network ...
£26000 - £33000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Web Developer is required to ...
The Sport Matrix: Monday 14 July 2014
Binny knock helps India secure draw
England and India played out a draw in the First Test at Trent Bridge, leaving the series level with four to play. India declared at the end of the final day on 391 for 9, a lead of 252, as Stuart Binny’s 78 helped them to safety. Simon Kerrigan has been added to England’s squad for the second Test, starting at Lord’s this week. MORE
Martin takes stage as Gallopin leads
Germany’s Tony Martin dominated the ninth stage of the Tour de France yesterday as Vincenzo Nibali surrendered his hold on the yellow jersey to Frenchman Tony Gallopin. Martin broke clear of Alessandro di Marchi to coast to the finish. “The victory is one of the biggest of my career,” he said. MORE
Marquez makes it nine out of nine
MotoGP champion Marc Marquez become the first driver in 44 years to win the first nine races of the season, taking the chequered flag in the German Grand Prix after starting from the pitlane. Repsol team-mate Dani Pedrosa came second, while Jorge Lorenzo completed an all-Spanish podium.
- 1 End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
- 2 This restaurant has misunderstood the concept of 'cheese and biscuits'
- 3 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face death penalty
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet