Today's letter from the Editor
£400 Per Day: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client are currently seekin...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: IT Network Manager - Shepherd's Bush...
£21000 - £35000 per annum: Randstad Education Cambridge: Secondary supply teac...
£100 - £110 per day: Randstad Education Group: Full time German Supply Teacher...
The Sport Matrix: Monday 14 July 2014
Binny knock helps India secure draw
England and India played out a draw in the First Test at Trent Bridge, leaving the series level with four to play. India declared at the end of the final day on 391 for 9, a lead of 252, as Stuart Binny’s 78 helped them to safety. Simon Kerrigan has been added to England’s squad for the second Test, starting at Lord’s this week. MORE
Martin takes stage as Gallopin leads
Germany’s Tony Martin dominated the ninth stage of the Tour de France yesterday as Vincenzo Nibali surrendered his hold on the yellow jersey to Frenchman Tony Gallopin. Martin broke clear of Alessandro di Marchi to coast to the finish. “The victory is one of the biggest of my career,” he said. MORE
Marquez makes it nine out of nine
MotoGP champion Marc Marquez become the first driver in 44 years to win the first nine races of the season, taking the chequered flag in the German Grand Prix after starting from the pitlane. Repsol team-mate Dani Pedrosa came second, while Jorge Lorenzo completed an all-Spanish podium.
- 1 Scottish independence: Ireland since 1919 is a lesson for Scotland in what a Yes vote means
- 2 Thailand deaths: Pair's bloodied bodies found naked on Koh Tao beach
- 3 Lego breaks out of the toy box and heads for the gallery
- 4 Julian Assange and Edward Snowden join piracy mogul Kim Dotcom’s political campaign in New Zealand
- 5 Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute