Today's letter from the Editor
Negotiable: Argyll Scott International: Senior Business Analyst - Insurance ...
£25000 - £29000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This independent, growing Sales...
£16000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Multi-skilled graphic designer ...
£30000 - £50000 per annum + EXCELLENT: Austen Lloyd: Court of Protection Solic...
The Sport Matrix: Monday 14 July 2014
Binny knock helps India secure draw
England and India played out a draw in the First Test at Trent Bridge, leaving the series level with four to play. India declared at the end of the final day on 391 for 9, a lead of 252, as Stuart Binny’s 78 helped them to safety. Simon Kerrigan has been added to England’s squad for the second Test, starting at Lord’s this week. MORE
Martin takes stage as Gallopin leads
Germany’s Tony Martin dominated the ninth stage of the Tour de France yesterday as Vincenzo Nibali surrendered his hold on the yellow jersey to Frenchman Tony Gallopin. Martin broke clear of Alessandro di Marchi to coast to the finish. “The victory is one of the biggest of my career,” he said. MORE
Marquez makes it nine out of nine
MotoGP champion Marc Marquez become the first driver in 44 years to win the first nine races of the season, taking the chequered flag in the German Grand Prix after starting from the pitlane. Repsol team-mate Dani Pedrosa came second, while Jorge Lorenzo completed an all-Spanish podium.
- 1 I'm A Celebrity 2014: Jungle security stepped up after murder and 'suspicious death' near to camp
- 2 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 3 Jeremy Hunt: 'I took my children to A&E because I didn't want to wait for GP appointment'
- 4 Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
- 5 This letter from a reader explains why women can’t play football