Best maid of honor speech? Sister of bride Jennifer Gabrielli raps a toast to Eminem's 'Without Me'
Dressed in converse, hoodie and bridesmaid dress, Jennifer Gabrielli personalised lyrics for wedding
Just when you thought the novelty wedding speech had had its day, Jennifer Gabrielli raps a personalised version of an Eminem hit... and somebody filmed it.
"There's going to be a lot of toasting, so get your glasses ready," she tells guests at the resort wedding in Carlsbad, California, before rapping along to a backing track.
With impressive delivery, the 24-year-old raps lines including "Two lovers in love walk down the aisle, down the aisle, down the aisle," and: "Guess who's here to get wed, Nicole and Blake, so clap your hands."
Speaking later to ABC News, she said: “All I intended to do was to write about stuff that matters to us.”
“Towards the end I say, ‘I love you bigger than the sky,’ that’s something my parents and sister and I always say to each other.”
The moment a Queen's Guard soldier lost it and drew his gun at annoying tourist
Greece crisis: The wider lesson is that it’s time to abandon this failed experiment in currencies
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Pentagon accuses Russia of 'playing with fire' over nuclear threats towards Nato
They are neither a 'state' nor 'Islamic': Why we shouldn't call them Isis, Isil or IS
Tunisia beach attack: How can British Muslims respond to the latest outrages?
- 1 Kim Jong-un shows off airport designed by architect he likely had executed
- 2 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 3 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 4 Fifty Shades of Grey author E.L James's Twitter Q&A didn't go exactly as planned
- 5 Facebook rainbow profile pictures likely being tracked by social network