Best maid of honor speech? Sister of bride Jennifer Gabrielli raps a toast to Eminem's 'Without Me'
Dressed in converse, hoodie and bridesmaid dress, Jennifer Gabrielli personalised lyrics for wedding
Just when you thought the novelty wedding speech had had its day, Jennifer Gabrielli raps a personalised version of an Eminem hit... and somebody filmed it.
"There's going to be a lot of toasting, so get your glasses ready," she tells guests at the resort wedding in Carlsbad, California, before rapping along to a backing track.
With impressive delivery, the 24-year-old raps lines including "Two lovers in love walk down the aisle, down the aisle, down the aisle," and: "Guess who's here to get wed, Nicole and Blake, so clap your hands."
Speaking later to ABC News, she said: “All I intended to do was to write about stuff that matters to us.”
“Towards the end I say, ‘I love you bigger than the sky,’ that’s something my parents and sister and I always say to each other.”
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
Scotland may have to leave the EU even if it votes to stay in, David Cameron confirms
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
Almost a third of school pupils believe 'Muslims are taking over our country', study claims
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
Gay marriage 'Bert and Ernie' cake bakery found guilty of discrimination in Northern Ireland
- 1 Cyclist who knocked down three-year-old girl says his life has been 'destroyed'
- 2 A politically correct lefty goes to see Top Gear live – you'll probably believe what happened next
- 3 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 4 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
- 5 Snoop Dogg on why he doesn't regret displaying misogyny towards women