Best maid of honor speech? Sister of bride Jennifer Gabrielli raps a toast to Eminem's 'Without Me'
Dressed in converse, hoodie and bridesmaid dress, Jennifer Gabrielli personalised lyrics for wedding
Just when you thought the novelty wedding speech had had its day, Jennifer Gabrielli raps a personalised version of an Eminem hit... and somebody filmed it.
"There's going to be a lot of toasting, so get your glasses ready," she tells guests at the resort wedding in Carlsbad, California, before rapping along to a backing track.
With impressive delivery, the 24-year-old raps lines including "Two lovers in love walk down the aisle, down the aisle, down the aisle," and: "Guess who's here to get wed, Nicole and Blake, so clap your hands."
Speaking later to ABC News, she said: “All I intended to do was to write about stuff that matters to us.”
“Towards the end I say, ‘I love you bigger than the sky,’ that’s something my parents and sister and I always say to each other.”
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 Michelle Obama highlights harsh restrictions faced by Saudi women after meeting King Salman without wearing a headscarf
- 3 Amal Clooney gives excellent answer to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 4 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 5 Isis publicly behead man in Syrian town square for 'insulting Allah' as he screams for help