Best maid of honor speech? Sister of bride Jennifer Gabrielli raps a toast to Eminem's 'Without Me'
Dressed in converse, hoodie and bridesmaid dress, Jennifer Gabrielli personalised lyrics for wedding
Just when you thought the novelty wedding speech had had its day, Jennifer Gabrielli raps a personalised version of an Eminem hit... and somebody filmed it.
"There's going to be a lot of toasting, so get your glasses ready," she tells guests at the resort wedding in Carlsbad, California, before rapping along to a backing track.
With impressive delivery, the 24-year-old raps lines including "Two lovers in love walk down the aisle, down the aisle, down the aisle," and: "Guess who's here to get wed, Nicole and Blake, so clap your hands."
Speaking later to ABC News, she said: “All I intended to do was to write about stuff that matters to us.”
“Towards the end I say, ‘I love you bigger than the sky,’ that’s something my parents and sister and I always say to each other.”
Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say
Senior British politicians tell David Cameron: When dead children are being washed up on beaches, it's time to act
Jeremy Corbyn calls Osama bin Laden's killing a 'tragedy' - but was it taken out of context?
If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don’t change Europe’s attitude to refugees, what will?
If you're not already angry about the refugee crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
Theresa May says migrants should be banned from entering the UK unless they have jobs lined up
- 1 Moscow voted the world's unfriendliest city
- 2 The excuses your boss is most likely to believe when you call in sick
- 3 I'm pansexual – here are the five biggest misconceptions about my sexuality
- 4 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis
- 5 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don’t change Europe’s attitude to refugees, what will?