Everbody's talking about...Leopallooza
The Wyldes, Cornwall
Thursday 26 July 2012
From the blogs
What a wonderful way to end this momentous series in the 50th year of Doctor Who. From the start of ...
The UK Independence Party is on 19 per cent, the highest share recorded by any pollster, in a ComRes...
I know Dan Lepard nabbed it first for his wonderful book on baking but I’m eternally jealous, as it ...
Let's talk book blurbs, those quotes you get, usually from other writers, that are meant to entice y...
Why is everybody talking about it?A boutique festival in a lush valley near Bude in Cornwall not far from the sea. Eliza Doolittle called it "the cutest festival" when she performed here in 2010. This 4,000 guest festival prides itself on being non-corporate.
Is it worth the hype? Yes, Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip (above), Dog is Dead, Bastille and Lucy Rose (also with Bombay Bicycle Club) will perform.
Watch out for The dance tent and roller disco.
July 27th until 29th (www.leopallooza.com)
- 1 Stoke City investigate 'religious abuse' after 'pig's head is found in Kenwyne Jones' locker'
- 2 Gove’s lesson: spare the comma, spoil the child
- 3 You thought Ryanair's attendants had it bad? Wait 'til you hear about their pilots
- 4 Join Ryanair! See the world! But we'll only pay you for nine months a year
- 5 It’s official: thanks to Stephen Hawking's Israel boycott, anti-Semitism is no more
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.