Everbody's talking about...Leopallooza
The Wyldes, Cornwall
Thursday 26 July 2012
Why is everybody talking about it?A boutique festival in a lush valley near Bude in Cornwall not far from the sea. Eliza Doolittle called it "the cutest festival" when she performed here in 2010. This 4,000 guest festival prides itself on being non-corporate.
Is it worth the hype? Yes, Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip (above), Dog is Dead, Bastille and Lucy Rose (also with Bombay Bicycle Club) will perform.
Watch out for The dance tent and roller disco.
July 27th until 29th (www.leopallooza.com)
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Greece crisis: The wider lesson is that it’s time to abandon this failed experiment in currencies
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
- 1 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 2 James Blunt was special guest on the highest-rating Top Gear episode ever
- 3 People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
- 4 Van driver who comforted Clark Carlisle and called 999 after suicide attempt dies age 24
- 5 Baby rescued 1km out to sea after parents forgot about her