Everbody's talking about...Leopallooza
The Wyldes, Cornwall
Thursday 26 July 2012
Why is everybody talking about it?A boutique festival in a lush valley near Bude in Cornwall not far from the sea. Eliza Doolittle called it "the cutest festival" when she performed here in 2010. This 4,000 guest festival prides itself on being non-corporate.
Is it worth the hype? Yes, Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip (above), Dog is Dead, Bastille and Lucy Rose (also with Bombay Bicycle Club) will perform.
Watch out for The dance tent and roller disco.
July 27th until 29th (www.leopallooza.com)
Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
Scottish independence: English people overwhelmingly want Scotland to stay in the UK
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head
Disgusting, frustrating, but intriguing: how the country really feels about its politicians
Bin bag full of cats' heads discovered near Manchester's Curry Mile
- 1 Jeremy Clarkson 'sees no problem' with his racist language on Top Gear, says BBC
- 2 'Alien thigh bone' on Mars: Excitement from alien hunters at 'evidence' of extraterrestrial life
- 3 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 4 London restaurant 34 creates champagne glass modelled on Kate Moss’ left breast
- 5 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27