The Saturday Quiz answers
Here are the answers to this week's quiz...
1. England World Cup bases.
2. Youngest Booker Prize winner.
4. Preston Bus Station.
5. Toronto; all professional sports teams there.
7. The ukulele.
9. Idiot: Dostoyevsky wrote The Idiot; Pilkington starred in An Idiot Abroad; Iggy recorded the album The Idiot.
10. Mo Mowlam.
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
Scotland may have to leave the EU even if it votes to stay in, David Cameron confirms
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
Almost a third of school pupils believe 'Muslims are taking over our country', study claims
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
Gay marriage 'Bert and Ernie' cake bakery found guilty of discrimination in Northern Ireland
- 1 Cyclist who knocked down three-year-old girl says his life has been 'destroyed'
- 2 A politically correct lefty goes to see Top Gear live – you'll probably believe what happened next
- 3 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 4 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
- 5 Snoop Dogg on why he doesn't regret displaying misogyny towards women