The Saturday Quiz answers
Here are the answers to this week's quiz...
1. Godparents to Prince George.
2. Lincoln Cathedral.
3. Annie Lennox.
4. A house designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.
5. Nuts in May.
6. Penguin Classic.
8. The tipping point (from Malcolm Gladwell's book of the same name).
9. The Democratic People's Republic of Korea.
10. The Sydney Morning Herald.
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
Rotherham child sex abuse scandal: Labour Home Office to be probed over what Tony Blair's government knew - and when
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
What do immigrants really think of Britain? Polish immigrant's Reddit post goes viral
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
With Douglas Carswell joining Ukip, my party has taken another giant step forward
- 1 Unseen Charlie and the Chocolate Factory chapter deemed 'too subversive' released
- 2 Ebola virus: It's ripped through towns – now the deadliest ever outbreak of the virus is heading for Africa's teeming cities
- 3 Joan Rivers: 'Palestinians deserve to be dead'
- 4 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 5 Mexican woman becomes world’s 'oldest person' at 127