The Saturday Quiz answers
Here are the answers to this week's quiz...
1. Godparents to Prince George.
2. Lincoln Cathedral.
3. Annie Lennox.
4. A house designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.
5. Nuts in May.
6. Penguin Classic.
8. The tipping point (from Malcolm Gladwell's book of the same name).
9. The Democratic People's Republic of Korea.
10. The Sydney Morning Herald.
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
- 1 Bill Clinton portrait features Monica Lewinsky reference, artist admits
- 2 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 3 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 4 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 5 Average penis size revealed: Scientists attempt to find what is 'normal' to reassure concerned men