Today's FA Cup results and match reports
A look at all today's FA Cup results and fixtures including match reports for every game
Saturday 26 January 2013
Stoke City 0 Manchester City 1: Manchester City leave it late to qualify as Stoke battle hard in the FA Cup fourth round
Reading 4 Sheffield United 0: Reading ease to victory over sorry Sheffield United
Macclesfield Town 0 Wigan Athletic 1: Relegation battlers Wigan Athletic overcome Macclesfield Town
Huddersfield Town 1 Leicester City 1
Middlesbrough 2 Aldershot Town 1
Norwich City 0 Luton Town 1: Luton Town manage a scrappy win at Norwich City
Derby County 0 Blackburn Rovers 3
Bolton Wanderers 1 Everton 2: Bolton Wanderers miss out to Everton's last minute goal as youngster Marvin Sordell proves his worth
Hull City 0 Barnsley 1
Queens Park Rangers 2 MK Dons 4: MK Dons provide FA Cup shock as they storm to victory over Queens Park Rangers
Brighton & Hove Albion 2 v Arsenal 3: Arsenal scrape win following an Olivier Giroud brace against Brighton
Manchester United 4 Fulham 1: Javier Hernandez double for Manchester United sinks Fulham
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
France 'blocks' Russian sailors from boarding a warship
Revealed: How the world gets rich – from privatising British public services
Rochester aftermath: Sacking of Emily Thornberry will make work of Labour MPs '10 times harder'
- 1 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 2 Tower Bridge glass walkway 'smashed' by night-time visitor dropping bottle of beer
- 3 Anti-gay hate preacher accidentally tweets 4,000 followers cartoon clip of him 'confessing' to be a 'homosexual sodomite'
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Grayson Perry: London needs affordable housing because 'rich people don't create culture'