UK demand for US gun produced by 3D printer
Thursday 09 May 2013
The blueprint for a gun that is produced by a 3D printer has been downloaded in Britain “a considerable” number of times since being posted online two days ago.
Defence Distributed, the design firm behind the first firearm made solely with 3D printer technology, managed to fire the weapon in Texas at the weekend and made the designs available online. They have been downloaded 100,000 times globally.
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 3 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 4 Australian ultra-nationalist politician Stephanie Banister in car crash immigration TV interview
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail