All in the best possible taste
Deck the homestead with these cheery items, chosen by Janey Evers, to jolly up the most woebegone tree. Photographs by Tony Buckingham
Sunday 14 December 1997
Holy Night and Reindeer cardboard cut-outs, pounds 6.50 each, Paperchase, 213 Tottenham Court Road, London W1, 0171 580 8496
Silver reindeer, pounds 2.75, The Conran Shop, 81 Fulham Road, London SW3, 0171 589 7401
Jewel lozenge, pounds 1.45, and embroidered flower, pounds 2.75, Nice Irma's, 46 Goodge Street, London W1, 0171 580 6921
Red Pepper bauble, pounds 2.75, from The Conran Shop, as before
tvSteven Moffat reveals the actor was dying to take on the role of the Time Lord and says he is excited to see what he will do with the character
Life & Style blogs
Low-cost metal 3D printer could be the next step in home manufacturing revolution
YouTube: most popular viral videos 2013 - including Tom Daley and Peppa Pig
People who drink alcohol outlive those who abstain, study shows
Exercise most effective lifestyle choice for preventing dementia, researchers say
GTA 5 update: Content Creator released, online heists and story mode updates coming soon
- 1 Nelson Mandela memorial sign language interpreter was a 'fake'
- 2 It’s shameful that our universities have accepted gender segregation under pressure from the most oppressive religious fanatics
- 3 Sir Ian McKellen hits back at Damian Lewis' 'fruity actor' claims
- 4 Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
- 5 Selfie at funeral: Cameron squeezes in on Obama snap at Mandela memorial
£450 - £535 per day: PCR Recruitment Limited: Android Developer - West London ...
£25000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client are currently se...
£35000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client are currently se...
£50000 Per Annum 14 month Fixed term contract: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd...