BARGAIN HUNTER: CAR OF THE WEEK- V FOR OFF-ROAD VICTORY
Whereas most off-roaders are ponderous, with breeze-block styling, the radical V-cross is lithe and sporty, the shape of off-roaders to come and much more sporty than a Toyota RAV4. Underpinning it are the utterly reliable mechanicals of an Isuzu Trooper V6, plus air conditioning, airbags and rear-mounted camera to help drivers reverse.
This may not be the only R-registered 1,000-km V-cross on offer by an importer, but at pounds 19,950 it is the cheapest by several thousand. It is on sale at Park Lane Limited (01420 544300).
Life & Style blogs
Other popular areas include Didsbury, Clifton in Bristol, central Cambridge and West Bridgford
Doctors are allowed to have personal beliefs, just as long as these beliefs do not interfere with th...
BBC journalist Justin Webb talks about his experiences of the advances in preventing heart attacks a...
- 1 'He was lucky he didn't die' - George Michael fell out of speeding car onto M1 motorway, according to eye witness
- 2 Gay couple beaten in park urge MPs to moderate language on gay marriage
- 3 After woman sells virginity for $780,000, here are the results of our prostitution survey
- 4 Far-right French historian, 78-year-old Dominique Venner, commits suicide in Notre Dame in protest against gay marriage
- 5 'It was just like the movie Twister': Man survives Oklahoma tornado by taking refuge in horse stall
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.
Excellent Salary Package - £60K to £120K: Austen Lloyd: We have an exciting op...
£200 - £250 per day: Progressive Recruitment: Java Developer - Urgent Requirem...
£70000 - £95000 per annum + Bonus, flexible working hours, remote work: Progre...
£50000 - £56000 per annum + Benefits package, flexible working hours: Progress...