Bargain Of The Week: Property of the week
Saturday 06 February 1999
SIX MILES from the Suffolk coast and four miles from the railway station at Wickham Market, this two-bedroom traditional brick-built cottage in Station Road, Blaxhall ,would make the perfect weekend retreat. If it weren't for a few structural problems, it would cost a lot more than pounds 74,000. Overlooking fields, it has two double bedrooms, large kitchen, downstairs bathroom and living room with stairs to the first floor. It sits on a generous plot of 80ft by 100ft, with garden and fruit trees. Details from Clarke & Simpson (01728 724200).
Life & Style blogs
Sustained immigration has not harmed Britons' employment, say government advisers
British jihadist calls for 'flag of Islam' over Downing Street and Buckingham Palace
Australia facing international condemnation after turning around Sri Lankans at sea
7/7 memorial defaced on anniversary of 2005 attacks with ‘Blair lied thousands died’ graffiti
Even when it brutalises one of its own teenage citizens, America is helpless against Israel
There’s a nasty smell in the political air – and it’s coming from the Tories
- 1 Howard Jacobson: Let's see the 'criticism' of Israel for what it really is
- 2 Gingers face extinction due to climate change, scientists warn
- 3 Brazil vs Germany World Cup 2014: In defence of Mesut Ozil - the Arsenal midfielder works magic in the shadows
- 4 Pornhub pleads with users to stop uploading videos of Brazil 'getting f**ked by Germany' in World Cup match
- 5 Give childhood back to children: if we want our offspring to have happy, productive and moral lives, we must allow more time for play, not less
£45-£57k OTE £75k : Charter Selection: Major London International Fashion and ...
£45-£55k OTE £75k : Charter Selection: Major London International Fashion and ...
£36000 - £38000 per annum: Charter Selection: Charter Selection are working wi...
£25000 per annum: Charter Selection: Exciting sports company with a strong bra...