Bargain Of The Week: Property of the week
Saturday 06 February 1999
SIX MILES from the Suffolk coast and four miles from the railway station at Wickham Market, this two-bedroom traditional brick-built cottage in Station Road, Blaxhall ,would make the perfect weekend retreat. If it weren't for a few structural problems, it would cost a lot more than pounds 74,000. Overlooking fields, it has two double bedrooms, large kitchen, downstairs bathroom and living room with stairs to the first floor. It sits on a generous plot of 80ft by 100ft, with garden and fruit trees. Details from Clarke & Simpson (01728 724200).
And why are 'southern' ways of speaking spreading north?
life + styleClarissa Baldwin is the brains behind the slogan 'A Dog is for Life not just for Christmas'
Life & Style blogs
Autumn Statement 2013: Car tax disc scrapped after 93 years
The hardwired difference between male and female brains could explain why men are 'better at map reading'
The 50 Best Christmas Gifts for Women
Two million passwords stolen from Facebook, Twitter and Google
Flock star: A shepherd in the Lake District now has almost 20,000 Twitter followers
- 1 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 2 How black gold was hijacked: North sea oil and the betrayal of Scotland
- 3 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 4 Scientists sequence oldest human DNA from fossilised leg bone found in Spain
- 5 ‘Put it in my mouth’: Viewers outraged by apparent reference to oral sex in VIP e-cig advert
£50000 - £65000 per annum + benefits + bonus: Harrington Starr: Market Data SM...
£50000 - £70000 per annum + benefits + bonus: Harrington Starr: Business Analy...
£70000 - £85000 per annum + benefits + bonus: Harrington Starr: Business Analy...
£35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: Quality ...