BARGAINS OF THE WEEK: MOTORING CAR OF THE WEEK
Saturday 12 June 1999
CAR OF THE WEEK
Not all four-wheel drive vehicles have to be big, thirsty and ugly. Sometimes all you need is a compact, practical vehicle which is both comfortable and stylish. The attractive and capable Sportage, from the Korean car-maker Kia, is easy to drive and surprisingly useful. Ken Brown Motors in Essex (01279 453334) has a cancelled order of 10 GLX SE models, which should retail for pounds 16,559, on offer at pounds 11,495.
Simon Calder looks at communities fighting back against the poachers
Arsenal 1 Everton 1: Substitute equalises with six minutes to go
booksGeese, gorillas, grandads... and growing up
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Turning up the voice of America
- 2 The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
- 3 The man who made Femen: New film outs Victor Svyatski as the mastermind behind the protest group and its breast-baring stunts
- 4 Mass murder in the Middle East is funded by our friends the Saudis
- 5 Japan cracks down on leaks after scandal of Fukushima nuclear power plant
£80000 - £100000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Senior C++ De...
£25000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C++ Server Dev...
£300 - £350 per day: Harrington Starr: Leading Electronic Trading Software Ven...
£23999 - £32001 per annum + Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: An independent ac...