BARGAINS OF THE WEEK: MOTORING CAR OF THE WEEK
Saturday 12 June 1999
CAR OF THE WEEK
Not all four-wheel drive vehicles have to be big, thirsty and ugly. Sometimes all you need is a compact, practical vehicle which is both comfortable and stylish. The attractive and capable Sportage, from the Korean car-maker Kia, is easy to drive and surprisingly useful. Ken Brown Motors in Essex (01279 453334) has a cancelled order of 10 GLX SE models, which should retail for pounds 16,559, on offer at pounds 11,495.
Life & Style blogs
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
Scotland may have to leave the EU even if it votes to stay in, David Cameron confirms
Report finds that Britain's wages are the most unequal in Europe
Almost a third of school pupils believe 'Muslims are taking over our country', study claims
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
Gay marriage 'Bert and Ernie' cake bakery found guilty of discrimination in Northern Ireland
- 1 Crystal meth addict 'gouged out his eyes and ate them' while high on drug, Australian MP claims
- 2 As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
- 3 The ten most unequal developed countries in the world
- 4 Saudi Arabia 'seeking to head United Nations Human Rights Council'
- 5 Toddler throws a tantrum at the White House – in front of Barack Obama
£40-50K: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Software / C# Developer w...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Software Developer (JavaS...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: As a Trainee Recruitment Consu...