Sunday 28 June 1998
2 The Last Continent Terry Pratchett Doubleday, pounds 16.99
3 Inversions Iain Banks Orbit pounds 16.99
4 Shards of a Broken Crown Raymond Feist Voyager, pounds 17.99
5 Eleventh Commandment Jeffrey Archer HarperCollins pounds 16.99
6 Street Lawyer John Grisham Century pounds 16.99
7 Mars Mystery Graham Hancock Michael Joseph, pounds 16.99
8 Stalingrad Anthony Beevor Viking pounds 25
9 Two For The Lions Lindsey Davis Century pounds 15.99
10 About A Boy Nick Hornby Gollancz pounds 15.99
Life & Style blogs
Holocaust Memorial Day: 70 years since Auschwitz liberation, these are the stories of survivors
Double chins could be 'cured' without surgery or dieting using new injection
Does the path to true love really lie in these 36 questions?
Hershey's angers US chocolate purists by forcing company to stop importing 'yummy' Cadbury bars
Food secrets: the good, the bad...and the faeces
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
French court convicts three over homophobic tweets, in case hailed as a 'significant victory' by LGBT rights campaigners
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Louise Mensch says 'F**K YOU' in explosive tweets about David Cameron, Saudi Embassy and the Queen over King Abdullah tributes
- 1 King Salman: Just five days in, Saudi Arabia's new king has already overseen a beheading
- 2 The BBC has just done more to eradicate ‘terrorism’ than all our wars since 9/11
- 3 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 4 Presidential optical illusion offers clues to how brain processes faces
- 5 Grumpy Roald Dahl letter warning student to 'eschew beastly adjectives' rediscovered after 35 years
£20000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Fantastic opportunity to join a...
£35000 - £45000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Partnership Relationship Mana...
£45000 - £60000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This software development compa...
£14600 - £17600 per annum: Recruitment Genius: If you are passionate about sup...