bodylines: Lip service
Friday 13 October 1995
Lip balm: who doesn't have some, even if it is gathering fluff in the pocket of last winter's coat? Now comes E45 Lipcare, straight from the same straightforward and sensible school of skincare as its sister, E45 Cream. With UV filters and moisturisers and a well-respected name, it is bound to be a bestseller. Meanwhile, Nature's VyrBrit claims to help avert cold sores - good news for the UK's 12 million sufferers. Its key ingredient comes from lemon balm, and it, too, contains UV filters. Just as well: lips don't have oil glands and do not contain melanin, the skin's own sun protection system.
E45 Lipcare lip salve, pounds 1.59. Nature's VyrBrit salve and cream, both pounds 5.25. Pharmacies and health-food stores.
Life & Style blogs
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
'Cash for access' scandal: Sir Malcolm Rifkind says 'unrealistic' for MPs to live on £67,000 salary
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Russia's roadmap for annexing eastern Ukraine 'leaked from Vladimir Putin's office'
- 1 Forget 'The Dress': Here are five of the biggest news stories you might have missed
- 2 The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
- 3 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 4 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 5 Saudi Muslim cleric claims the Earth is 'stationary' and the sun rotates around it
£9 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This role is based within a small family run ...
£28000 - £32000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This Design and marketing agenc...
£46000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This property investment firm are lookin...
£18000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company specialises provid...