Box Clever: Rewind
Pingu The Superhero (U) (BBC pounds 9.99) Providing top adult as well as children's entertainment, this mischievous piece of Plasticine from the South Pole wreaks havoc in a red cape, participates in a fishing competition and builds a paper plane. Eight classic Antarctic adventures make a perfect antidote to Teletubbies.
Only Fools and Horses Trilogy (PG) (BBC boxed set pounds 39.99, right) Having kept over 20 million people glued to their screens last Christmas, this mini-series follows Rodney's efforts to keep up with a sex programme, Del's efforts to shift 125 volatile Latvian radio alarms and the Trotter family's attempts to become millionaires.
Game On - The Second Series (15) (VCI pounds 13.99) Lauded lager-lout sitcom offers a smutty look into the angst-ridden lives of three mismatched flatmates. Matthew reconciles himself with his agoraphobia, Mandy declares herself to be celibate, and desperado Martin has his eye on a young nurse.
Life & Style blogs
Exclusive: We share blame for creating 'jihad generation', says Muslim strategist
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
Ukip Douglas Carswell defection: Tory MP jumps ship to join Nigel Farage
- 1 Paul Scholes: Manchester City were so good against Liverpool I felt like turning the television off
- 2 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 3 Pamela Anderson rejects ice bucket challenge because of ALS experiments on animals: 'Mice had holes drilled into their skulls'
- 4 Homer Simpson takes the ALS ice bucket challenge because of course he does
- 5 Hello Kitty is not a cat after all
- < Previous
- Next >
Highly Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: CITY - An excellent new instruction w...
£500 per day: Harrington Starr: SQL Server Developer SQL, PHP, C#, Real Time,...
£600 per day: Harrington Starr: C#.NET Developer C#, Win Forms, WPF, WCF, MVVM...