Thursday 07 December 1995
1 (1) Goldeneye (pounds 2,549,683) UK
2 (-) The Santa Clause (pounds 852,101) US
3 (2) Crimson Tide (pounds 335,031) US
4 (-) Murder in the First (pounds 267,406) US
5 (-) Candyman 2 (pounds 226,413) US
6 (3) Pocahontas (pounds 164,333) US
7 (5) French Kiss (pounds 117,228) US
8 (4) A Walk in the Clouds (pounds 80,720) US
9 (8) To Die For (pounds 62,907) US
10 (9) Braveheart (pounds 61,622) US
Chart supplied by Screen International
Goldeneye remains at the top with a total gross of pounds 8,104,210. Jingling at its heels is the surprisingly good The Santa Clause, the surprisingly bad Murder in the First and the unsurprisingly ugly Candyman 2. But can people really still be going to see French Kiss? And A Walk in the Clouds? Who are these lost souls? More to the point, what can be done to keep them in their homes, away from sharp objects and under constant surveillance?
(All figures denote weekend box-office only)
Life & Style blogs
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
Scotland may have to leave the EU even if it votes to stay in, David Cameron confirms
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
Almost a third of school pupils believe 'Muslims are taking over our country', study claims
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
Gay marriage 'Bert and Ernie' cake bakery found guilty of discrimination in Northern Ireland
- 1 Cyclist who knocked down three-year-old girl says his life has been 'destroyed'
- 2 A politically correct lefty goes to see Top Gear live – you'll probably believe what happened next
- 3 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 4 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
- 5 Snoop Dogg on why he doesn't regret displaying misogyny towards women
£40-50K: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Software / C# Developer w...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Software Developer (JavaS...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: As a Trainee Recruitment Consu...