Tuesday 13 January 1998
White: Edouard Rozentalis
Black: Mark Hebden
1 e4 e5 22 cxb5 Nxb5
2 Nf3 Nc6 23 Re3 Na7
3 Bb5 a6 24 Qa5 Rd7
4 Bxc6 dxc6 25 Re3 Na7
5 0-0 Bd6 26 Qe1 Nc6
6 d4 exd4 27 Bc3 Ne7
7 Qxd4 f6 28 Nh5 Qf7
8 c4 c5 29 Qe2 Re8
9 Qe3 Ne7 30 Qg4 Ng6
10 Nc3 0-0 31 Bxf6 Qe6
11 b3 Qe8 32 Qg5 gxf6
12 Ba3 b6 33 Nxf6+ Kg7
13 Rad1 Bb7 34 Nxd7 Qxd7
14 Rfe1 Qh5 35 Qxc5 Re6
15 Ne2 Rae8 36 Red3 Qf7
16 Ng3 Qg4 37 Rxd6 Re7
17 h3 Qe6 38 Qc3+ Kh6
18 Nh4 Nc6 39 Qd2+ Kg7
19 Nhf5 Nd4 40 Rd7 Ne5
20 Nxd6 cxd6 41 Qg5+ resigns
21 Qd2 b5
Life & Style blogs
Reader dilemma: 'Our son is 34 with an IQ of 85, and spends all his time in his room. What will happen to him when we're no longer here?'
Why it matters 26 million people have changed their Facebook profile picture to a rainbow flag
YouTube star Loey Lane hits back at hateful comments about ‘fat girls in bikinis’ and how plus-size women promote obesity
The age of inactivity: How laziness is killing us
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
The moment a Queen's Guard soldier lost it and drew his gun at annoying tourist
Greece crisis: The wider lesson is that it’s time to abandon this failed experiment in currencies
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Pentagon accuses Russia of 'playing with fire' over nuclear threats towards Nato
They are neither a 'state' nor 'Islamic': Why we shouldn't call them Isis, Isil or IS
Tunisia beach attack: How can British Muslims respond to the latest outrages?
- 1 Reader dilemma: 'Our son is 34 with an IQ of 85, and spends all his time in his room. What will happen to him when we're no longer here?'
- 2 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 3 Russian officials ban yoga because it's too much like a religious cult
- 4 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 5 Ginger Pride festival to take place next summer, organisers say 'time of bullying gingers is over'
£18000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An exciting opportunity has ari...
£15000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An On-line Sales & Customer Ser...
£15000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: One of the largest hospitality companies...
£28000 - £32000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: As a result of significant cont...