Fabulous Christmas gift ideas: Accessories for her
Saturday 03 December 2011
1. Eye pendant, 18ct blackened white gold, £24,000, Solange Azagury-Partridge
2. Square earrings, £98, Miquella
3. Nixon time teller, £160, Net-a-Porter
4. Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci Black Box gold ring, £2,384, Givenchy
5. Glam punk spike gold and pearl bracelet by Eastern Mystic, £180, Elizabeth Galton Studio
6. Hematite Triangle Swarovski earrings by Merle O'Grady, £78, Kabiri
7. Crushed crystal ring, £75, Atelier Swarovski
8. Sophia Kokosalaki gold-plated tusk choker, £1,185, Net-a-Porter
9. Diamond Star Rose Gold ring by Kismet, £426, Kabiri
10. Michael Kors small gold-plated watch, £200, Net-a-Porter
11. Gala Curios Passing rose gold bracelet, £114, Kabiri
12. Ana de Costa Sirius Tsavorite and silver star drop earrings, £750, Elizabeth Galton Studio
13. 18ct yellow and rose gold vermeil hedgehog and flying pig bracelets, £125 each, Missoma
14. Frame, £9, John Lewis; wooden artist's doll, stylist's own; goddess bracelets, £155 each or £410 for set of three, Yunus & Eliza
15. Solid rose gold button necklace by Dressed, £410, Kabiri
16. Diamond band, £1,350, Ruth Tomlinson
17. Ring, £115, Dannijo
18. Four leaf clover necklace, charms from £150, Dodo
Click the links below to view the gift guides
Life & Style blogs
How Old Do I Look: Microsoft’s super advanced age-guessing app is terrible at guessing how old celebrities are, too
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
The 12 most sexually satisfied countries in the world revealed
Nasa might have successfully tested a warp drive that could carry people at speeds approaching that of light
ZX Spectrum to return with Vega reboot
Over 50,000 families shipped out of London boroughs in the past three years due to welfare cuts and soaring rents
EU asylum policy is 'a direct threat to our civilisation', says Nigel Farage
The Rothschild Libel: Why has it taken 200 years for an anti-Semitic slur that emerged from the Battle of Waterloo to be dismissed?
General Election 2015: SNP and its activists 'openly racist' towards the English, Farage says
General Election 2015: UK will be 'run for the wealthy and powerful' if Tories retain power, Labour warns
Schools forced to act as 'miniature welfare states' with teachers buying underwear and even haircuts for poor pupils
- 1 Indonesia executions: Death row British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford will refuse to wear a blindfold when she faces firing squad
- 2 The man who filmed the Freddie Gray video has been arrested at gunpoint
- 3 How the language you speak changes your view of the world
- 4 Tory activist asked to step down after Labour candidate Rupa Huq is 'manhandled' while questioning Boris Johnson on the campaign trail
- 5 Uploading pictures to find out how old you are gives Microsoft the right to post them wherever they want
£28000 - £45000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Senior Digital Marketing Cons...
£16640 - £18500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An Assistant Stores Keeper is r...
£16000 - £18500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an excellent opportunit...
£17000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Developer required to join a bu...