Fabulous Christmas gift ideas: Accessories for her
Saturday 03 December 2011
1. Eye pendant, 18ct blackened white gold, £24,000, Solange Azagury-Partridge
2. Square earrings, £98, Miquella
3. Nixon time teller, £160, Net-a-Porter
4. Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci Black Box gold ring, £2,384, Givenchy
5. Glam punk spike gold and pearl bracelet by Eastern Mystic, £180, Elizabeth Galton Studio
6. Hematite Triangle Swarovski earrings by Merle O'Grady, £78, Kabiri
7. Crushed crystal ring, £75, Atelier Swarovski
8. Sophia Kokosalaki gold-plated tusk choker, £1,185, Net-a-Porter
9. Diamond Star Rose Gold ring by Kismet, £426, Kabiri
10. Michael Kors small gold-plated watch, £200, Net-a-Porter
11. Gala Curios Passing rose gold bracelet, £114, Kabiri
12. Ana de Costa Sirius Tsavorite and silver star drop earrings, £750, Elizabeth Galton Studio
13. 18ct yellow and rose gold vermeil hedgehog and flying pig bracelets, £125 each, Missoma
14. Frame, £9, John Lewis; wooden artist's doll, stylist's own; goddess bracelets, £155 each or £410 for set of three, Yunus & Eliza
15. Solid rose gold button necklace by Dressed, £410, Kabiri
16. Diamond band, £1,350, Ruth Tomlinson
17. Ring, £115, Dannijo
18. Four leaf clover necklace, charms from £150, Dodo
Click the links below to view the gift guides
Life & Style blogs
Alexander McQueen at auction: What makes a really great piece of fashion?
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
No female ejaculation, please, we’re British: a history of porn and censorship
Stressed nurses are 'forced to choose between health of patients and their own'
Pornhub: Kim Kardashian's sex tape is the most-watched porn video of all-time
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
Shock poll shows voters believe Ukip is to the left of the Tories
Nigel Farage's approval rating hits 'record low' as popularity suffers in wake of Ukip sex scandal
Nigel Farage defends Kerry Smith 'ch***y' comment: 'If you are going for a Chinese, what do you say you’re going for?'
Ukip candidate jokes about 'shooting peasants' in racist and homophobic rant
Pakistan school attack live: Taliban kill at least 132 children in 'horrifying' massacre
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more
£65000 - £80000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Finance Director required to jo...
£15000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a unique opportunity fo...
£50000 per annum + 26 days holiday,pension: Ashdown Group: A highly successful...
£27000 per annum + pension + holidays: The Jenrick Group: A Quality Technician...