Fabulous Christmas gift ideas: Beauty
Saturday 03 December 2011
1. La Prairie Silver Rain eau de parfum spray, £64, House of Fraser; Sisley limited edition Eau Du Soir, £165, Harrods; Swarovski Edition Phyto-Poudre Compacte, £85, Harrods; Robert Welch silver Arden candlestand, £40, John Lewis; bespoke stands, from £80 each, Yunus & Eliza
2. L'or Radiance Concentrate with pure gold, £42.50, Harrods
3. Tom Ford, Neroli Portofino 50ml, £120, House of Fraser
4. Black ruby sparkle eye palette, £34, Bobbi Brown
5. Marc Jacobs limited edition cranberry, £48, Harvey Nichols
6. SK11 Skin signature, £123, Harrods
7. Lanvin make-up bag, £170, Net-a-Porter
8. Frédéric Fekkai, rapid results moisture mask, £33, Space NK
9. Dolce & Gabanna ruby collection lipstick in Devil 220, £27, Harrods
10. Steam Cream, £10.50, Selfridges
11. Paperself false eyelashes, £14, V&A shop
12. Charm Club perfume, £44.95, Thomas Sabo
13. Chanel No 5 intense bath oil, £60, Boots
14. Bloom & Blossom gift set, £49, Space NK
15. Illamasqua white Christmas nail varnish set, £39, Selfridges
16. Chic soap, £5.75, Fenwick
17. Frederic Malle Carnal Flower body butter, £110, Liberty
18. Gareth Pugh for MAC berry lipstick, £20.50, MAC
Click the links below to view the gift guides
Life & Style blogs
Men in tights: getting to the bottom of the latest trend
Night Nurse could put drivers over new drug limit
Snapchat removed the Best Friends list feature and 'stalkers' are upset
Xbox Live down: gaming service breaks itself, but hackers claim credit
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
King Abdullah dead: We can't afford not to hold Saudi Arabia's royals to account
- 1 Venezuela Expo Tattoo 2015: Extreme body art from 'Vampire Woman' to 109mm earlobes
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 4 Game of Thrones season 5 trailer: The first full-length look is here
- 5 Rashida Jones speaks out against male-centric porn saying 'women should have sex and feel good about it'
Negotiable: Tradewind Recruitment: My client is a two form entry primary schoo...
Negotiable: Tradewind Recruitment: My client is an excellent, large partially ...
£90 - £140 per day: Tradewind Recruitment: I am currently working in partnersh...
£100 - £150 per day: Tradewind Recruitment: Year 3 Teacher Birmingham Jan 2015...