Fabulous Christmas gift ideas: Beauty
1. La Prairie Silver Rain eau de parfum spray, £64, House of Fraser; Sisley limited edition Eau Du Soir, £165, Harrods; Swarovski Edition Phyto-Poudre Compacte, £85, Harrods; Robert Welch silver Arden candlestand, £40, John Lewis; bespoke stands, from £80 each, Yunus & Eliza
2. L'or Radiance Concentrate with pure gold, £42.50, Harrods
3. Tom Ford, Neroli Portofino 50ml, £120, House of Fraser
4. Black ruby sparkle eye palette, £34, Bobbi Brown
5. Marc Jacobs limited edition cranberry, £48, Harvey Nichols
6. SK11 Skin signature, £123, Harrods
7. Lanvin make-up bag, £170, Net-a-Porter
8. Frédéric Fekkai, rapid results moisture mask, £33, Space NK
9. Dolce & Gabanna ruby collection lipstick in Devil 220, £27, Harrods
10. Steam Cream, £10.50, Selfridges
11. Paperself false eyelashes, £14, V&A shop
12. Charm Club perfume, £44.95, Thomas Sabo
13. Chanel No 5 intense bath oil, £60, Boots
14. Bloom & Blossom gift set, £49, Space NK
15. Illamasqua white Christmas nail varnish set, £39, Selfridges
16. Chic soap, £5.75, Fenwick
17. Frederic Malle Carnal Flower body butter, £110, Liberty
18. Gareth Pugh for MAC berry lipstick, £20.50, MAC
Click the links below to view the gift guides
Life & Style blogs
Plus live in a folly tower and Towcester growth
Plus how much you need to earn to rent in London, and new homes figures
Plus where The Apprentices live, house price growth outside London, and househunter numbers
The 10 Best Scotch Whiskies
Casualty in crisis: A&E - a service in meltdown
The myth of the modern dad exposed: New book claims men still won't sacrifice their careers for fatherhood
The experts' guide to summer: From getting fit for the beach to recreating that Olympic buzz
Obsessive compulsive hoarding: A serious health risk in store
- 1 Heading for America? Prepare for the longest US immigration queues ever
- 2 Notes from a small island: Is Sealand an independent 'micronation' or an illegal fortress?
- 3 You thought Ryanair's attendants had it bad? Wait 'til you hear about their pilots
- 4 'Swivel-gate': David Cameron goes to war with the press over 'swivel-eyed loons' slur
- 5 It’s official: thanks to Stephen Hawking's Israel boycott, anti-Semitism is no more
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.
£28000 - £31500 per annum + benefits: Randstad Education Newcastle: Permanent ...
£50000 - £58000 per annum + Benefits and Bonus: Progressive Recruitment: SAP F...
£30000 - £40000 per annum + BENS: Progressive Recruitment: Drupal Developer A ...
£45000 - £50000 per annum + bens: Progressive Recruitment: C# WEB DEVELOPER Le...