Fabulous Christmas gift ideas: Bookworms
Feast your eyes on part one of our ultimate Christmas gift guide: this week, terrific toys for boys and girls, foodie treats, addictive gadgets, literary treasures and much more…
Saturday 26 November 2011
1. Maison Martin Margiela half frame magnifying glass, £70, Bodie & Fou
2. 'The Hare with Amber Eyes', illustrated edition, £14.49, Amazon
3. Vintage bookshelf wallpaper, £70 per roll, Graham & Green
4. 'Bookendings' set of three book stops, £54.95, My Deco
5. Cat page marker clips, £3.50, Liberty
6. Library bag, £12.95, The Literary Gift Company
7. USB typewriter, £698, Anthropologie
8. Pocket ball pen, £240, Yard-o-led
9. 'Recipe for Murder: Frightfully Good Food Inspired by Fiction', £14.95, The Literary Gift Company
10. 'The Sense of an Ending' by Julian Barnes, £6.49, Amazon
11. Rack and roll (toilet roll holder and bookshelf), £39.95, The Literary Gift Company
12. Penguin notebooks set, £6.95, Wild & Wolf
13. Alphabet stationery, from £1.50, Liberty
14. Kobo eReader Touch, £109.99, WH Smith
15. 'Tolstoy: A Russian Life' by Rosamund Bartlett, £14.99, Waterstones
16. Madeleines Marcel Proust candle, £24, The Literary Gift Company
17. 'Yes I'm Actually Reading This' bookmark pad, £5.95, Liberty
18. 'Sense and Sensibility', by Jane Austen, Flipback pocket edition, £9.99, Hodder
Click the links below to view the gift guides
Life & Style blogs
If I’m being racially abused I don’t need a stranger with a saviour complex to rescue me
The only black face in the Ukip manifesto is on the page about overseas aid
Ukip is the only main political party to not address LGBT rights in its manifesto
Food banks: One million Britons will soon be using them, according to Trussell Trust
Religion isn't growing, it is becoming vigorous in its demise, says philosopher AC Grayling
BBC election debate: The one photo that summed up the whole 90-minute leaders debate
- 1 Kylie Jenner challenge: Bizarre lip suction device inspired by Kardashian sister goes viral
- 2 Rarest Beanie Baby bought for just £10 at car boot sale could be sold for £62,500 on eBay
- 5 Giorgio Armani criticises the way some gay men dress saying 'a man has to be a man'
£14000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An Office Administrator is requ...
£12000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Due to expansion and growth of ...
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Senior PHP Developer position with a...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: An Operations Leader is required to join a lea...