Fabulous Christmas gift ideas: Bookworms
Feast your eyes on part one of our ultimate Christmas gift guide: this week, terrific toys for boys and girls, foodie treats, addictive gadgets, literary treasures and much more…
Saturday 26 November 2011
1. Maison Martin Margiela half frame magnifying glass, £70, Bodie & Fou
2. 'The Hare with Amber Eyes', illustrated edition, £14.49, Amazon
3. Vintage bookshelf wallpaper, £70 per roll, Graham & Green
4. 'Bookendings' set of three book stops, £54.95, My Deco
5. Cat page marker clips, £3.50, Liberty
6. Library bag, £12.95, The Literary Gift Company
7. USB typewriter, £698, Anthropologie
8. Pocket ball pen, £240, Yard-o-led
9. 'Recipe for Murder: Frightfully Good Food Inspired by Fiction', £14.95, The Literary Gift Company
10. 'The Sense of an Ending' by Julian Barnes, £6.49, Amazon
11. Rack and roll (toilet roll holder and bookshelf), £39.95, The Literary Gift Company
12. Penguin notebooks set, £6.95, Wild & Wolf
13. Alphabet stationery, from £1.50, Liberty
14. Kobo eReader Touch, £109.99, WH Smith
15. 'Tolstoy: A Russian Life' by Rosamund Bartlett, £14.99, Waterstones
16. Madeleines Marcel Proust candle, £24, The Literary Gift Company
17. 'Yes I'm Actually Reading This' bookmark pad, £5.95, Liberty
18. 'Sense and Sensibility', by Jane Austen, Flipback pocket edition, £9.99, Hodder
Click the links below to view the gift guides
Life & Style blogs
Exclusive: We share blame for creating 'jihad generation', says Muslim strategist
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
Arizona shooting: Gun instructor accidentally killed by nine-year-old girl with Uzi
- 1 Arizona shooting: Gun instructor accidentally killed by nine-year-old girl with Uzi
- 2 Miley Cyrus' homeless MTV VMAs date, Jesse Helt, is wanted by the police
- 3 Paul Scholes: Manchester City were so good against Liverpool I felt like turning the television off
- 4 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 5 Pamela Anderson rejects ice bucket challenge because of ALS experiments on animals: 'Mice had holes drilled into their skulls'
- < Previous
- Next >
£45000 - £60000 Per Annum + benefits: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Scrum M...
£25000 - £35000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: Job Title: Junior As...
£33000 - £40000 Per Annum Discretionary profit share: The Green Recruitment Co...
£20000 - £30000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: Job Title: Project C...