Fabulous Christmas gift ideas: Classic man
Saturday 03 December 2011
1. Derek Rose striped cotton pyjama set, £135, Mr Porter
2. 'Jeeves and Wooster' hat lights, bowler £155, top hat £175, Graham & Green
3. Ted Baker laptop cover, £30, John Lewis
4. Spotted silk bow tie, £54, Go-British
5. 'Bad As Me', Tom Waits, £14.93, Amazon
6. Riley Deluxe 7ft pool table, £499, John Lewis
7. Horse head bottle stop, £12.50, Liberty
8. Coloured hip flask, £49, Pickett
9. Ralph Lauren duck jumper, £250, Selfridges
10. Lanvin spotted handkerchief, £45, Liberty
11. 'Poker: The Ultimate Book', £20, Liberty
12. Stag head cushion, £40, Graduate Collection
13. Whoopee Cushion, £3, John Lewis
14. 'Private Eye: The First 50 Years', £25, Waterstones
15. Corgi cashmere cableknit socks, £79, Mr Porter
16. Beardy Man plate, £21, Donna Wilson
17. Reversible leather belt, £75, Jaeger
18. Shoe care kit, £480, Paul Smith
19. Mulberry cashmere plaid scarf, £165, Mr Porter
Click the links below to view the gift guides
Life & Style blogs
How Old Do I Look: Microsoft’s super advanced age-guessing app is terrible at guessing how old celebrities are, too
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
The 12 most sexually satisfied countries in the world revealed
ZX Spectrum to return with Vega reboot
Uploading pictures to find out how old you are gives Microsoft the right to post them wherever they want
Over 50,000 families shipped out of London boroughs in the past three years due to welfare cuts and soaring rents
EU asylum policy is 'a direct threat to our civilisation', says Nigel Farage
The Rothschild Libel: Why has it taken 200 years for an anti-Semitic slur that emerged from the Battle of Waterloo to be dismissed?
General Election 2015: SNP and its activists 'openly racist' towards the English, Farage says
General Election 2015: UK will be 'run for the wealthy and powerful' if Tories retain power, Labour warns
Schools forced to act as 'miniature welfare states' with teachers buying underwear and even haircuts for poor pupils
- 5 How the language you speak changes your view of the world
£28000 - £45000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Senior Digital Marketing Cons...
£16640 - £18500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An Assistant Stores Keeper is r...
£16000 - £18500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an excellent opportunit...
£17000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Developer required to join a bu...