Fabulous Christmas gift ideas: Classic man
Saturday 03 December 2011
1. Derek Rose striped cotton pyjama set, £135, Mr Porter
2. 'Jeeves and Wooster' hat lights, bowler £155, top hat £175, Graham & Green
3. Ted Baker laptop cover, £30, John Lewis
4. Spotted silk bow tie, £54, Go-British
5. 'Bad As Me', Tom Waits, £14.93, Amazon
6. Riley Deluxe 7ft pool table, £499, John Lewis
7. Horse head bottle stop, £12.50, Liberty
8. Coloured hip flask, £49, Pickett
9. Ralph Lauren duck jumper, £250, Selfridges
10. Lanvin spotted handkerchief, £45, Liberty
11. 'Poker: The Ultimate Book', £20, Liberty
12. Stag head cushion, £40, Graduate Collection
13. Whoopee Cushion, £3, John Lewis
14. 'Private Eye: The First 50 Years', £25, Waterstones
15. Corgi cashmere cableknit socks, £79, Mr Porter
16. Beardy Man plate, £21, Donna Wilson
17. Reversible leather belt, £75, Jaeger
18. Shoe care kit, £480, Paul Smith
19. Mulberry cashmere plaid scarf, £165, Mr Porter
Click the links below to view the gift guides
Life & Style blogs
Ebola outbreak: Why has a disease that's only ever killed 2,000 people captivated the darkest side of our imagination?
Ebola virus: UK health officials issue warning to doctors as experts admit the outbreak 'is not under control'
National Orgasm Day: Don't get caught up on climaxing
Watch: Vogue Italia's plus-size models in fetish-inspired lingerie shoot
Ebola: UK is ready to deal with outbreak, says Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Land for gas: Merkel and Putin discussed secret deal could end Ukraine crisis
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
- 1 Russell Brand accuses FOX News anchor Sean Hannity of terrorism after aggressive Israel-Gaza debate
- 2 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness – including don’t try to convert other people
- 3 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 4 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 5 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- < Previous
- Next >
£35000 - £40000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: .Mid Level V...
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Competitive Benefits: Progressive Recruitment: Dig...
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Car, Medical, Fuel + More!: Progressive Recruitmen...
£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits: Progressive Recruitment: An absolutely o...