Fabulous Christmas gift ideas: Classic man
Saturday 03 December 2011
1. Derek Rose striped cotton pyjama set, £135, Mr Porter
2. 'Jeeves and Wooster' hat lights, bowler £155, top hat £175, Graham & Green
3. Ted Baker laptop cover, £30, John Lewis
4. Spotted silk bow tie, £54, Go-British
5. 'Bad As Me', Tom Waits, £14.93, Amazon
6. Riley Deluxe 7ft pool table, £499, John Lewis
7. Horse head bottle stop, £12.50, Liberty
8. Coloured hip flask, £49, Pickett
9. Ralph Lauren duck jumper, £250, Selfridges
10. Lanvin spotted handkerchief, £45, Liberty
11. 'Poker: The Ultimate Book', £20, Liberty
12. Stag head cushion, £40, Graduate Collection
13. Whoopee Cushion, £3, John Lewis
14. 'Private Eye: The First 50 Years', £25, Waterstones
15. Corgi cashmere cableknit socks, £79, Mr Porter
16. Beardy Man plate, £21, Donna Wilson
17. Reversible leather belt, £75, Jaeger
18. Shoe care kit, £480, Paul Smith
19. Mulberry cashmere plaid scarf, £165, Mr Porter
Click the links below to view the gift guides
As Voltaire once said, “Ice cream is exquisite. What a pity it isn’t illegal”
Life & Style blogs
Movie pirate given almost 3 years in prison for filming Fast & Furious 6 in back of cinema
What is ALS and the Ice Bucket Challenge?
Mother fed her daughter tapeworms to make her skinny for beauty pageant
Doctors tell Treasury of their anger at rejection of pay reviews
Exclusive: Tickets for Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in London are not on ‘sale’
Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
Scottish independence: English people overwhelmingly want Scotland to stay in the UK
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head
Bin bag full of cats' heads discovered near Manchester's Curry Mile
Disgusting, frustrating, but intriguing: how the country really feels about its politicians
- 1 'Alien thigh bone' on Mars: Excitement from alien hunters at 'evidence' of extraterrestrial life
- 2 Mother fed her daughter tapeworms to make her skinny for beauty pageant
- 3 Crystal Palace next manager latest: Palace consider Ally McCoist - EXCLUSIVE
- 4 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 5 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
Negotiable: Harrington Starr: Market Administrator (1st line Support, Trade Fl...
£35000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Service Desk Analyst (Windows, Active Dire...
Negotiable: Harrington Starr: Data Support Analyst (Linux, Solaris, Windows Se...
Negotiable: Harrington Starr: Helpdesk Support Engineer (Windows, MS Office, E...