Fabulous Christmas gift ideas: Eat me
Feast your eyes on part one of our ultimate Christmas gift guide: this week, terrific toys for boys and girls, foodie treats, addictive gadgets, literary treasures and much more…
Saturday 26 November 2011
1. Terre Exotique diamond salt with grater, £11.95, Harrods
2. Large centrepiece pork pie, made to order, The Ginger Pig
3. North Country cheese plate, £45, Neal's Yard
4. Maison de la Truffe black truffle pieces, £51.50, Harrods
5. Macaroons, £14.10 per box, Ladurée
6. Trio of olive oils, £18, Nudo Italia
7. Walnut tree nut selection, £12, Waitrose
8. Christmas pudding jelly, made to order, Bompas & Parr; bell jar, £40, The White Company; silver cake stand, stylist's own
9. Artisan du chocolat salted caramel box, £25, Selfridges
10. Potted organic blue stilton, £32, Fortnum & Mason
11. Monthly delivery deli-box, £28.50 per month, The Good Fork
12. Red chilli jam, £4.50, Marks and Spencer
13. Monroyo Serrano Pequeno ham set, £110, Brindisa
14. Smoked mackerel pâté, £6.50, Wright Brothers
15. Organic Christmas pudding, £29.60, Laverstoke Park Farm
16. Edinburgh finest shortbread, £10, John Lewis
17. Divan Turkish Delight with mastic, £4.50, Harrods
18. Elves pantry jar chilli olives, £13.95, Fortnum & Mason
Click the links below to view the gift guides
Life & Style blogs
What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
Overly-controlling parents cause their children lifelong psychological damage, says study
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Star Wars BB-8 droid toy is real, should be impossible
Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
Britain to take more refugees as Cameron bows to pressure after more than 250,000 back our campaign
Senior British politicians tell David Cameron: When dead children are being washed up on beaches – it's time to act
Jeremy Corbyn calls Osama bin Laden's killing a 'tragedy' - but was it taken out of context?
If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
If you're not already angry about the refugee crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
Theresa May says migrants should be banned from entering the UK unless they have jobs lined up
- 1 President Obama leaves touching comment on Humans of New York photo from Iran
- 2 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 3 The Chinese city where men have 'three girlfriends because there are so many women'
- 4 German police forced to ask public to stop bringing donations for refugees arriving by train
- 5 Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
£22000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This bespoke furniture and inte...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: Do you get a buzz from thinking up new ideas a...
£14500 - £16000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join ...
£7 - £8 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This expanding, vibrant charity which su...