Fabulous Christmas gift ideas: Eat me
Feast your eyes on part one of our ultimate Christmas gift guide: this week, terrific toys for boys and girls, foodie treats, addictive gadgets, literary treasures and much more…
Saturday 26 November 2011
1. Terre Exotique diamond salt with grater, £11.95, Harrods
2. Large centrepiece pork pie, made to order, The Ginger Pig
3. North Country cheese plate, £45, Neal's Yard
4. Maison de la Truffe black truffle pieces, £51.50, Harrods
5. Macaroons, £14.10 per box, Ladurée
6. Trio of olive oils, £18, Nudo Italia
7. Walnut tree nut selection, £12, Waitrose
8. Christmas pudding jelly, made to order, Bompas & Parr; bell jar, £40, The White Company; silver cake stand, stylist's own
9. Artisan du chocolat salted caramel box, £25, Selfridges
10. Potted organic blue stilton, £32, Fortnum & Mason
11. Monthly delivery deli-box, £28.50 per month, The Good Fork
12. Red chilli jam, £4.50, Marks and Spencer
13. Monroyo Serrano Pequeno ham set, £110, Brindisa
14. Smoked mackerel pâté, £6.50, Wright Brothers
15. Organic Christmas pudding, £29.60, Laverstoke Park Farm
16. Edinburgh finest shortbread, £10, John Lewis
17. Divan Turkish Delight with mastic, £4.50, Harrods
18. Elves pantry jar chilli olives, £13.95, Fortnum & Mason
Click the links below to view the gift guides
Life & Style blogs
Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
GTA 5: Christmas arrives in Los Santos as update brings snowball fights, festive jumpers and a homing missile launcher
'Tis the season!: Google celebrates Christmas Eve with second animated Doodle
Christmas 2014: Jesus was not born in a stable, says theologian
Pornhub: Kim Kardashian's sex tape is the most-watched porn video of all-time
Nigel Farage defends Kerry Smith 'ch***y' comment: 'If you are going for a Chinese, what do you say you’re going for?'
Rozanne Duncan: Ukip expels councillor for 'jaw-dropping' comments made in BBC TV interview
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Panic Saturday: 13 million Britons spend £1.2bn – while 13 million others across the country live in poverty unable to afford food
BBC director Danny Cohen: Rising UK antisemitism makes me feel more uncomfortable than ever
- 1 Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
- 2 North Korean prison officers 'cooked prisoner's baby and fed it to their dogs', more horrific accounts from UN report reveal
- 3 Antonio Martin shooting: Mayor says there should be 'no comparison' to Ferguson
- 4 Antonio Martin shooting: Police and protesters clash over teenager's death just five miles from Ferguson, Missouri
- 5 British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
£20000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This full service social media ...
£24000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: We are 'Changemakers in retail'...
Very Competitive: Austen Lloyd: Senior Conveyancer - South West We are see...
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: DORSET MARKET TOWN - SENIOR PROPERTY SOLICITOR...