Fabulous Christmas gift ideas: Eat me
Feast your eyes on part one of our ultimate Christmas gift guide: this week, terrific toys for boys and girls, foodie treats, addictive gadgets, literary treasures and much more…
Saturday 26 November 2011
1. Terre Exotique diamond salt with grater, £11.95, Harrods
2. Large centrepiece pork pie, made to order, The Ginger Pig
3. North Country cheese plate, £45, Neal's Yard
4. Maison de la Truffe black truffle pieces, £51.50, Harrods
5. Macaroons, £14.10 per box, Ladurée
6. Trio of olive oils, £18, Nudo Italia
7. Walnut tree nut selection, £12, Waitrose
8. Christmas pudding jelly, made to order, Bompas & Parr; bell jar, £40, The White Company; silver cake stand, stylist's own
9. Artisan du chocolat salted caramel box, £25, Selfridges
10. Potted organic blue stilton, £32, Fortnum & Mason
11. Monthly delivery deli-box, £28.50 per month, The Good Fork
12. Red chilli jam, £4.50, Marks and Spencer
13. Monroyo Serrano Pequeno ham set, £110, Brindisa
14. Smoked mackerel pâté, £6.50, Wright Brothers
15. Organic Christmas pudding, £29.60, Laverstoke Park Farm
16. Edinburgh finest shortbread, £10, John Lewis
17. Divan Turkish Delight with mastic, £4.50, Harrods
18. Elves pantry jar chilli olives, £13.95, Fortnum & Mason
Click the links below to view the gift guides
Life & Style blogs
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
Jeremy Clarkson sacked live: Alan Yentob 'wouldn't rule out' ex Top Gear host's BBC return
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers
- 1 East 17 bandmember Brian Harvey in 'very desperate situation’
- 2 Is this bridge haunted by the ghost of nu rave?
- 3 Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
- 4 The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 5 Scientists have discovered a simple way to cook rice that dramatically cuts the calories
£6 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity to join a gro...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: A Service Delivery Manager is required to join...
£12000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A opportunity has arisen for a ...
£32000 - £38000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A successful accountancy practice in...