Fabulous Christmas gift ideas: Interiors
Saturday 03 December 2011
1. House of Hackney lamp, £485, Liberty
2. Stag head, £55, Graham & Green; African animal head pots, £28 each, Graham & Green
3. London table light, £373, Original BTC
4. El Querido 'Goat Father' tray by Ibride, £89, Liberty
5. Copper spun reflector, £179, Davey Lighting
6. Multi-coloured rug, £199, Couverture & The Garb
7. Biggins drinks trolley, £599, John Lewis
8. Hand shadow wallpaper, £102.12 per roll, Bodie & Fou
9. Constellation gold mirror, £150, Laura Ashley
10. Winged brass candlestick, £45, National Gallery shop
11. Charlotte Sale dish, £750, Liberty
12. Seletti Romeo coat stand, £39, Achica
13. The Freud Chest, £595, Graham & Green
14. Icelandic volcano cushion by Nord, £105, Selfridges
15. Penguin Donkey bookshelf by Isokon Plus, £650, Skandium
16. Harmony oak clock, £119.48, Hidden Art
17. Wooden bulb, £100, Urban Outfitters
18. Memento house, £89, Couverture & The Garb
19. Rocking chair by Vitra, £400, Skandium
Click the links below to view the gift guides
Life & Style blogs
Who is Teresa Fidalgo? Debunking the fake ghost story that's got Instagram spooked
Winter crisis in A&E: Hospitals declare 'black alerts' as admissions shatter records, but full stats still unpublished
Bill Granger recipes: Tenderstem broccoli omelette; Fried eggs with Mexican-style tomato and chilli sauce; Pan-fried cavolo nero with soft-boiled egg
Unpaid make-up artists reveal the ugly side of Miss World
Google launches 'Contributor' payment service for ad-free internet browsing
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
France 'blocks' Russian sailors from boarding a warship
Revealed: How the world gets rich – from privatising British public services
Myleene Klass: Ed Miliband 'strikes back' by comparing UK's need for Labour's mansion tax to Hear'Say track
- 1 'Not suppost to cry': 9-year-old lists the worst things about being a boy
- 2 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 3 Anti-gay hate preacher accidentally tweets 4,000 followers cartoon clip of him 'confessing' to be a 'homosexual sodomite'
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Grayson Perry: London needs affordable housing because 'rich people don't create culture'
Voluntary Only - Expenses Reimbursed: Reach Volunteering: A trustee (company d...
£45000 - £65000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join a successful an...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Digital Sales Account Manager...