Fabulous Christmas gift ideas: Interiors
Saturday 03 December 2011
1. House of Hackney lamp, £485, Liberty
2. Stag head, £55, Graham & Green; African animal head pots, £28 each, Graham & Green
3. London table light, £373, Original BTC
4. El Querido 'Goat Father' tray by Ibride, £89, Liberty
5. Copper spun reflector, £179, Davey Lighting
6. Multi-coloured rug, £199, Couverture & The Garb
7. Biggins drinks trolley, £599, John Lewis
8. Hand shadow wallpaper, £102.12 per roll, Bodie & Fou
9. Constellation gold mirror, £150, Laura Ashley
10. Winged brass candlestick, £45, National Gallery shop
11. Charlotte Sale dish, £750, Liberty
12. Seletti Romeo coat stand, £39, Achica
13. The Freud Chest, £595, Graham & Green
14. Icelandic volcano cushion by Nord, £105, Selfridges
15. Penguin Donkey bookshelf by Isokon Plus, £650, Skandium
16. Harmony oak clock, £119.48, Hidden Art
17. Wooden bulb, £100, Urban Outfitters
18. Memento house, £89, Couverture & The Garb
19. Rocking chair by Vitra, £400, Skandium
Click the links below to view the gift guides
Life & Style blogs
Geeks who rocked the world: Documentary looks back at origins of the computer-games industry
Who is Teresa Fidalgo? Debunking the fake ghost story that's got Instagram spooked
Paris Fashion Week: Skirting the issue for the stylish boys' brigade
The enemy within: People who hear voices in their heads are being encouraged to talk back
Miss Universe 2015: A beefeater, a yellow tree and an entire hockey game - the bizarre national costumes
Nigel Farage: NHS might have to be replaced by private health insurance
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
French court convicts three over homophobic tweets, in case hailed as a 'significant victory' by LGBT rights campaigners
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
George Galloway condemns 'racist, Islamophobic, hypocritical rag' Charlie Hebdo at freedom of speech rally
Islamic history is full of free thinkers - but recent attempts to suppress critical thought are verging on the absurd
- 1 Benedict Cumberbatch says Hollywood is better for black British actors: 'I think as far as coloured actors go it gets really difficult in the UK'
- 2 Man who held up 'hire me' sign at Waterloo station returns a year later with 'I'm hiring' sign
- 3 UK weather: Snow to fall in the coming week with sub-zero temperatures to last until early February
- 4 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 5 Warriors in ancient Iraq suffered Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder more than 3,000 years ago, say researchers
£18000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This rapidly expanding business...
£25000 - £55000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Based in Henley-on-Thames, this...
Excellent Salary : Austen Lloyd: OXFORD - REGIONAL FIRM - An excellent opportu...
Super Package: Austen Lloyd: BRISTOL - SENIOR CLINICAL NEGLIGENCE - An outstan...