Fabulous Christmas gift ideas: Techie treats
Feast your eyes on part one of our ultimate Christmas gift guide: this week, terrific toys for boys and girls, foodie treats, addictive gadgets, literary treasures and much more…
Saturday 26 November 2011
1. Built neoprene sleeve for Kindle, £24.95, John Lewis
2. NAD C552 turntable, £285, John Lewis
3. Mini wooden apple speaker, £26, V&A Shop
4. Nintendo 3DS, £189.95, John Lewis
5. Freeloader solar charger, £39.99, Firebox
6. Dell laptop cover art, £39.95, Dell.co.uk
7. Samsung 3D rechargeable glasses, £79.99, Selfridges
8. Olympus E-P3 camera, £799, John Lewis
9. Swarovski crystallised ICE London phone, £500, Swarovski
10. 'Tweets and Status Updates: Lines For All Occasions', £8.95, Liberty
11. Panasonic 50-inch Neo plasma full HD television, £999, Selfridges
12. Cozy remote caddy, £12.50, Hidden Art
13. Spy camera, £79.99, Firebox
14. IVictrola Ipod speaker, £698, Anthropologie
15. Lomography coloursplash camera, £58, Selfridges
16. 'Steve Jobs: The Exclusive Biography', by Walter Isaacson, £12.44, Amazon
17. Speaker balloon by Yuento, £40, Design Museum shop
18. Vita radio, £179.99, Selfridges
Click the links below to view the gift guides
Life & Style blogs
Twitter not working: Social network says problem with tweets not showing is fixed
Who is Teresa Fidalgo? Debunking the fake ghost story that's got Instagram spooked
Facebook attacked over dead relative photos in 'Year in Review' slides
Grim second life of the 'breastaurant': The oft-loathed sector is booming in the States thanks to Hooters, Twin Peaks and Tilted Kilt
Millions of Britons struggling to feed themselves and facing malnourishment
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
Nigel Farage: Ukip leader named 'Briton of the year' by The Times
Immigrants make UK racist, says Ukip councillor Trevor Shonk
- 1 President of Argentina adopts Jewish godson to 'stop him turning into a werewolf'
- 2 Doctors remove 80 teeth from boy's jaw
- 3 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 4 Stoke-on-Trent becomes first British city to be classified as 'disaster resilient' by the United Nations
- 5 Sir Winston Churchill’s family begged him not to convert to Islam, letter reveals
£32000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Business Manager is required ...
£45000 - £55000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Panel Wireman required for small electro...
£25000 - £27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An SME based in East Cheshire, ...