Fabulous Christmas gift ideas: Teen boy
Feast your eyes on part one of our ultimate Christmas gift guide: this week, terrific toys for boys and girls, foodie treats, addictive gadgets, literary treasures and much more…
Saturday 26 November 2011
1. Rubik's Cube speaker, £25, Urban Outfitters
2. Cool jazz guitar ice cube tray, £7.50, South Bank Centre shop
3. G-shock glide watch, £100, Selfridges
4. Skull money boxes, £20 each; Urbanears headphones, £50; knitted hat, £16, all from Urban Outfitters
5. 'Eight Hours of Fame TV' pillowcase, £25.55, Hidden Art
6. Organic cotton axe T-shirt, £25, Conquer Gear
7. Hexbugs, £10.95 each, John Lewis
8. Alligator socks, £3, Topman
9. Super Mario 3D land, 3DS game, £39.95, John Lewis
10. Multi-coloured rucksack, £60, V&A Shop
11. 'The Inheritance Cycle' 4-book boxed set by Christopher Paolini, £50, Waterstones
12. Telescope, £45, John Lewis
13. 'The Street Art Stencil Book', £19.95, Laurence King
14. Guitar, £195, Paul Smith
15. 'Graphic Cosmogony' by Nobrow, £24, Design Museum shop
16. Skatecycle, £149.99, Firebox
17. Drakes Fair Isle scarf, £90, Mr Porter
18. Stylophone Beatbox, £21.49, Firebox
Click the links below to view the gift guides
Life & Style blogs
Charlie Charlie Challenge: everyone on the internet thinks it’s a marketing stunt, but it probably isn’t
Cher shows that ageing beauty will always be more classy than all that booty
Woman jailed for making 'loud sex noises'
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
iPhone 'effective power' text: how to be safe from iOS bug that lets people crash your phone
Migrants in Kos: Photos show real tragedy after Brits abroad complain of 'awkward' holidays
British tourists complain that impoverished boat migrants are making holidays 'awkward' in Kos
Michael Gove determined to scrap the Human Rights Act – even if Scotland retains it
Thousands of teenage girls enduring debilitating illnesses after routine school cancer vaccination
Threat to scrap Human Rights Act could see UK follow Nazi example, warns UN official
Why this year's general election was the most unfair in Britain's history
- 1 Man on naked bike ride gets ejected after becoming aroused
- 2 Fifa corruption: Europe plots to stage an 'alternative World Cup' in place of Russia 2018
- 3 How much sex should I be having?
- 4 Jaden Smith wears gender fluid dress to high school prom with Hunger Games actress
- 5 Betting company 'refuse to pay' after student wins £1,000 from 50p bet on Roger Federer
£26000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A luxury beauty house with a nu...
£8 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This company are currently recruiting new exp...
£25000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This award winning Property Man...
£20000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A fantastic opportunity has ari...