Fabulous Christmas gift ideas: Teen boy
Feast your eyes on part one of our ultimate Christmas gift guide: this week, terrific toys for boys and girls, foodie treats, addictive gadgets, literary treasures and much more…
Saturday 26 November 2011
1. Rubik's Cube speaker, £25, Urban Outfitters
2. Cool jazz guitar ice cube tray, £7.50, South Bank Centre shop
3. G-shock glide watch, £100, Selfridges
4. Skull money boxes, £20 each; Urbanears headphones, £50; knitted hat, £16, all from Urban Outfitters
5. 'Eight Hours of Fame TV' pillowcase, £25.55, Hidden Art
6. Organic cotton axe T-shirt, £25, Conquer Gear
7. Hexbugs, £10.95 each, John Lewis
8. Alligator socks, £3, Topman
9. Super Mario 3D land, 3DS game, £39.95, John Lewis
10. Multi-coloured rucksack, £60, V&A Shop
11. 'The Inheritance Cycle' 4-book boxed set by Christopher Paolini, £50, Waterstones
12. Telescope, £45, John Lewis
13. 'The Street Art Stencil Book', £19.95, Laurence King
14. Guitar, £195, Paul Smith
15. 'Graphic Cosmogony' by Nobrow, £24, Design Museum shop
16. Skatecycle, £149.99, Firebox
17. Drakes Fair Isle scarf, £90, Mr Porter
18. Stylophone Beatbox, £21.49, Firebox
Click the links below to view the gift guides
Life & Style blogs
Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say
Senior British politicians tell David Cameron: When dead children are being washed up on beaches, it's time to act
Jeremy Corbyn calls Osama bin Laden's killing a 'tragedy' - but was it taken out of context?
If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don’t change Europe’s attitude to refugees, what will?
If you're not already angry about the refugee crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
Theresa May says migrants should be banned from entering the UK unless they have jobs lined up
- 1 Moscow voted the world's unfriendliest city
- 2 The excuses your boss is most likely to believe when you call in sick
- 3 I'm pansexual – here are the five biggest misconceptions about my sexuality
- 4 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This recognized leader in providing software s...
£40000 - £42000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£35000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This IT support company has a n...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: A works engineer is required in a progressive ...