Fabulous Christmas gift ideas: Teen girl
Feast your eyes on part one of our ultimate Christmas gift guide: this week, terrific toys for boys and girls, foodie treats, addictive gadgets, literary treasures and much more…
Saturday 26 November 2011
1. Hello Kitty for Liberty eyeshadow compact, £8, Liberty
2. Merimaking Wolf fake fur hood, £39.95, Selfridges
3. 'Who made your pants?' gift set, £20, Who Made Your Pants?
4. Casio slimline gold and purple watch, £30, Truffle Shuffle
5. 'Girl' limited edition cushion, £40, South Bank Centre shop
6. Hot water bottle, £19, Joules
7. Love message bottle, £10.50, Liberty
8. Faux fur-trimmed gloves, £16, Topshop
9. Mug with wings, £14, The National Gallery shop
10. Heart handbag, £25, Topshop
11. 'Don't lose your head' bracelet, £39, Elkin
12. Wolf egg cup, £10.95, Liberty
13. 'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn (Part 1)' official soundtrack, £8.99, Amazon
14. Lomography gold camera, £89, Lomography
15. Dreams mirror, £38, Hidden Art
16. 'Cut Out and Keepsakes', by Fred Butler, £10, V&A shop
17. Lips telephone, £19.99, Truffle Shuffle; wooden display stand, £40, Selfridges
18. Sequin dress, £125, Topshop
Click the links below to view the gift guides
Life & Style blogs
What is ALS and the Ice Bucket Challenge?
James Foley beheading: Twitter 'actively suspending' accounts sharing graphic imagery
Greggs Google fail: bakery chain falls afoul of search engine's algorithms with 'unofficial' logo
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
Is this the end of apps? New research says a third of us don't bother to download
Scottish independence: English people overwhelmingly want Scotland to stay in the UK
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Crisis? What crisis? A visiting US doctor gives the NHS a rave review
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head
Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again. It would be immoral to bring it into the world'
Scottish Independence Referendum: Salmond described as 'arrogant, ambitious and dishonest' by Scottish women
- 1 James Foley 'beheaded': Isis video shows militant with British accent 'execute US journalist' – and warns Obama of more to come
- 2 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns aged 27
- 3 Cilla Black defends Cliff Richard: 'I am positive that the allegations are without foundation'
- 4 Nicki Minaj finally releases predictable 'Anaconda' video
- 5 James Foley 'beheading': Met police warn public watching murder video could be criminal offence
£45000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Quantitative Analyst (Financial Services, ...
Negotiable: Harrington Starr: Application Support Engineer (C++, .NET, VB, Per...
Negotiable: Harrington Starr: C# .NET Software Developer (Client-Side, SQL, VB...
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# Developer (...