Fabulous Christmas gift ideas: Teen girl
Feast your eyes on part one of our ultimate Christmas gift guide: this week, terrific toys for boys and girls, foodie treats, addictive gadgets, literary treasures and much more…
Saturday 26 November 2011
1. Hello Kitty for Liberty eyeshadow compact, £8, Liberty
2. Merimaking Wolf fake fur hood, £39.95, Selfridges
3. 'Who made your pants?' gift set, £20, Who Made Your Pants?
4. Casio slimline gold and purple watch, £30, Truffle Shuffle
5. 'Girl' limited edition cushion, £40, South Bank Centre shop
6. Hot water bottle, £19, Joules
7. Love message bottle, £10.50, Liberty
8. Faux fur-trimmed gloves, £16, Topshop
9. Mug with wings, £14, The National Gallery shop
10. Heart handbag, £25, Topshop
11. 'Don't lose your head' bracelet, £39, Elkin
12. Wolf egg cup, £10.95, Liberty
13. 'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn (Part 1)' official soundtrack, £8.99, Amazon
14. Lomography gold camera, £89, Lomography
15. Dreams mirror, £38, Hidden Art
16. 'Cut Out and Keepsakes', by Fred Butler, £10, V&A shop
17. Lips telephone, £19.99, Truffle Shuffle; wooden display stand, £40, Selfridges
18. Sequin dress, £125, Topshop
Click the links below to view the gift guides
Life & Style blogs
Plus London's buy-to-let hotspots and a new property portal
Guest post by Richard Sexton, business development director of e.surv chartered surveyors
Plus lateral thinking and living on London's waterways
- 1 What, let gays get married? We must be bonkers
- 2 Rocky Horror star Tim Curry 'suffers major stroke'
- 3 Exclusive: How MI5 blackmails British Muslims
- 4 EDL marches on Newcastle as attacks on Muslims increase tenfold in the wake of Woolwich machete attack which killed Drummer Lee Rigby
- 5 Farewell, Shameless. Your heirs have work to do
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Nook is donating eReaders to volunteers at high-need schools and participating in exclusive events throughout the campaign.
Get the latest on The Evening Standard's campaign to get London's children reading.
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.