Fabulous Christmas gift ideas: Teen girl
Feast your eyes on part one of our ultimate Christmas gift guide: this week, terrific toys for boys and girls, foodie treats, addictive gadgets, literary treasures and much more…
Saturday 26 November 2011
1. Hello Kitty for Liberty eyeshadow compact, £8, Liberty
2. Merimaking Wolf fake fur hood, £39.95, Selfridges
3. 'Who made your pants?' gift set, £20, Who Made Your Pants?
4. Casio slimline gold and purple watch, £30, Truffle Shuffle
5. 'Girl' limited edition cushion, £40, South Bank Centre shop
6. Hot water bottle, £19, Joules
7. Love message bottle, £10.50, Liberty
8. Faux fur-trimmed gloves, £16, Topshop
9. Mug with wings, £14, The National Gallery shop
10. Heart handbag, £25, Topshop
11. 'Don't lose your head' bracelet, £39, Elkin
12. Wolf egg cup, £10.95, Liberty
13. 'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn (Part 1)' official soundtrack, £8.99, Amazon
14. Lomography gold camera, £89, Lomography
15. Dreams mirror, £38, Hidden Art
16. 'Cut Out and Keepsakes', by Fred Butler, £10, V&A shop
17. Lips telephone, £19.99, Truffle Shuffle; wooden display stand, £40, Selfridges
18. Sequin dress, £125, Topshop
Click the links below to view the gift guides
Life & Style blogs
Nigel Farage: NHS might have to be replaced by private health insurance
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
French court convicts three over homophobic tweets, in case hailed as a 'significant victory' by LGBT rights campaigners
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
George Galloway condemns 'racist, Islamophobic, hypocritical rag' Charlie Hebdo at freedom of speech rally
Islamic history is full of free thinkers - but recent attempts to suppress critical thought are verging on the absurd
- 1 The truth about 'girl things': Three cheers for Heather Watson's honesty
- 2 Man who held up 'hire me' sign at Waterloo station returns a year later with 'I'm hiring' sign
- 3 UK weather: Snow to fall in the coming week with sub-zero temperatures to last until early February
- 4 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 5 Men behaving badly: Urinating while standing, 'manspreading' and the gendering of selfishness
Excellent Salary : Austen Lloyd: OXFORD - REGIONAL FIRM - An excellent opportu...
Super Package: Austen Lloyd: BRISTOL - SENIOR CLINICAL NEGLIGENCE - An outstan...
£15000 - £50000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Fantastic opportunities are ava...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: A Compute Engineer is required to join a globa...