Fabulous Christmas gift ideas: Toys for boys
Feast your eyes on part one of our ultimate Christmas gift guide: this week, terrific toys for boys and girls, foodie treats, addictive gadgets, literary treasures and much more…
Saturday 26 November 2011
1. Shark cycling helmet, £35, Paul Smith
2. Glass bell jar with mirrored base, £90, Selfridges; Lego man torch, £14.95, and Lego mini figures, series 5, £1.95, John Lewis
3. Iball3, £19.95, Iball
4. Dinosaur wall sticker, £15.35, Belle & Boo
5. Voice changer, £14, John Lewis
6. Sponge Bob digital camera, £19.95, John Lewis
7. Early Rider classic bike, £99, John Lewis
8. Gruffalo domino set, £10.99, Selfridges
9. Ride in Dalek, £179.99, John Lewis
10. Wooden food chain alligator puzzle, £4.50, Muji
11. Innotab, £79.99, Vtech
12. Design your own superhero set, £35, V&A Shop
13. Finger paints, £5, John Lewis
14. Big-Top Benn book, £8.99, Olive Loves Alfie
15. Flair Zibits robot, £9.95, John Lewis
16. Oef Batman hat, £29, Couverture & the Garbstore
17. P'kolino wooden rocket puzzle, £19, The Design Museum shop
18. 'Star Wars' ultimate force tech lightsaber, £49.99, I Want One Of Those
19. Spiketus rex backpack, £40, Selfridges
Click the links below to view the gift guides
Life & Style blogs
Half of young women unable to ‘locate vagina’ and 65% find it difficult to say the word
Is Apple's iCloud safe after leak of Jennifer Lawrence and other celebrities' nude photos?
Reader dilemma: My wife only wants to have sex when she's drunk
Three quarters of the Ikea catalogue is CGI
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
Rotherham child sex abuse scandal: Labour Home Office to be probed over what Tony Blair's government knew - and when
What do immigrants really think of Britain? Polish immigrant's Reddit post goes viral
Ashya King: Parents of five-year-old boy refused permission to visit him in hospital and denied bail at Spanish court
With Douglas Carswell joining Ukip, my party has taken another giant step forward
When elitism grips the top of British society to this extent, there is only one answer: abolish private schools
Ukip Douglas Carswell defection: Tory MP jumps ship to join Nigel Farage
- 1 Al Pacino on suffering from depression: 'It can last and it's terrifying'
- 2 Half of young women unable to ‘locate vagina’ and 65% find it difficult to say the word
- 3 Saudis risk new Muslim division with proposal to move Mohamed’s tomb
- 4 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 5 Mexican woman becomes world’s 'oldest person' at 127
£26000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: Job Title: SAP Assessor Job T...
£100 - £120 per day: Randstad Education Crawley: Year 6 larger then life teach...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Plymouth: SEN Jobs Available Devon
£600 - £900 per day: Harrington Starr: Infrastructure Lead, (Trading infrastru...