Fabulous Christmas gift ideas: Toys for boys
Feast your eyes on part one of our ultimate Christmas gift guide: this week, terrific toys for boys and girls, foodie treats, addictive gadgets, literary treasures and much more…
Saturday 26 November 2011
1. Shark cycling helmet, £35, Paul Smith
2. Glass bell jar with mirrored base, £90, Selfridges; Lego man torch, £14.95, and Lego mini figures, series 5, £1.95, John Lewis
3. Iball3, £19.95, Iball
4. Dinosaur wall sticker, £15.35, Belle & Boo
5. Voice changer, £14, John Lewis
6. Sponge Bob digital camera, £19.95, John Lewis
7. Early Rider classic bike, £99, John Lewis
8. Gruffalo domino set, £10.99, Selfridges
9. Ride in Dalek, £179.99, John Lewis
10. Wooden food chain alligator puzzle, £4.50, Muji
11. Innotab, £79.99, Vtech
12. Design your own superhero set, £35, V&A Shop
13. Finger paints, £5, John Lewis
14. Big-Top Benn book, £8.99, Olive Loves Alfie
15. Flair Zibits robot, £9.95, John Lewis
16. Oef Batman hat, £29, Couverture & the Garbstore
17. P'kolino wooden rocket puzzle, £19, The Design Museum shop
18. 'Star Wars' ultimate force tech lightsaber, £49.99, I Want One Of Those
19. Spiketus rex backpack, £40, Selfridges
Click the links below to view the gift guides
Life & Style blogs
Sustained immigration has not harmed Britons' employment, say government advisers
War is war: Why I stand with Israel
Even when it brutalises one of its own teenage citizens, America is helpless against Israel
Socialist Worker called to apologise over ‘vile’ article saying Eton schoolboy Horatio Chapple's death is ‘reason to save the polar bears’
Emergency data law: David Cameron plots to bring back snoopers’ charter
NUT strike: David Cameron announces crackdown on strike action ahead of mass industrial action
- 1 Belgium fan Axelle Despiegelaere lands L'Oreal campaign after World Cup viral photo
- 2 Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport
- 4 Blackest is the new black: Scientists have developed a material so dark that you can't see it...
- 5 Iraq crisis: How Saudi Arabia helped Isis take over the north of the country
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: My client who are a leading publisher in...
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: A leading marketing agency is currently ...
£35000 - £45000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: Software En...
£40000 - £45000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: Software Tea...