Fabulous Christmas gift ideas: Toys for boys
Feast your eyes on part one of our ultimate Christmas gift guide: this week, terrific toys for boys and girls, foodie treats, addictive gadgets, literary treasures and much more…
Saturday 26 November 2011
1. Shark cycling helmet, £35, Paul Smith
2. Glass bell jar with mirrored base, £90, Selfridges; Lego man torch, £14.95, and Lego mini figures, series 5, £1.95, John Lewis
3. Iball3, £19.95, Iball
4. Dinosaur wall sticker, £15.35, Belle & Boo
5. Voice changer, £14, John Lewis
6. Sponge Bob digital camera, £19.95, John Lewis
7. Early Rider classic bike, £99, John Lewis
8. Gruffalo domino set, £10.99, Selfridges
9. Ride in Dalek, £179.99, John Lewis
10. Wooden food chain alligator puzzle, £4.50, Muji
11. Innotab, £79.99, Vtech
12. Design your own superhero set, £35, V&A Shop
13. Finger paints, £5, John Lewis
14. Big-Top Benn book, £8.99, Olive Loves Alfie
15. Flair Zibits robot, £9.95, John Lewis
16. Oef Batman hat, £29, Couverture & the Garbstore
17. P'kolino wooden rocket puzzle, £19, The Design Museum shop
18. 'Star Wars' ultimate force tech lightsaber, £49.99, I Want One Of Those
19. Spiketus rex backpack, £40, Selfridges
Click the links below to view the gift guides
Life & Style blogs
iPhone 6s Plus photos: leaks show Force Touch display, subtly altered size
Your best friend as a teenager can determine how healthy you are as an adult
iPhone 6s and 6s Plus battery capacity will be weaker than predecessors, Apple leaks suggest
Pansexual: What is it - and when did the term gain popularity?
How to discover who your best friends are on WhatsApp - using a tool within the application
Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say
Jeremy Corbyn calls Osama bin Laden's killing a 'tragedy' - but was it taken out of context?
Tony Blair attacks Jeremy Corbyn's 'Alice In Wonderland' politics
Theresa May says migrants should be banned from entering the UK unless they have jobs lined up
Iain Duncan Smith 'should resign over disability benefit death figures', says Jeremy Corbyn
If you're not already angry about the refugee crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
- 1 Three-year-old ultra-Orthodox Jewish children told 'the non-Jews' are 'evil' in worksheet produced by London school
- 2 Moscow voted the world's unfriendliest city
- 3 The excuses your boss is most likely to believe when you call in sick
- 4 I'm pansexual – here are the five biggest misconceptions about my sexuality
- 5 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis
This is a volunteer role with paid expenses : Belong: Seeking volunteers who c...
£12000 - £15000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An admin assistant is required ...
£16500 - £17500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They are looking to recruit an ...
£18000 - £22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...