Fabulous Christmas gift ideas: Toys for boys
Feast your eyes on part one of our ultimate Christmas gift guide: this week, terrific toys for boys and girls, foodie treats, addictive gadgets, literary treasures and much more…
Saturday 26 November 2011
1. Shark cycling helmet, £35, Paul Smith
2. Glass bell jar with mirrored base, £90, Selfridges; Lego man torch, £14.95, and Lego mini figures, series 5, £1.95, John Lewis
3. Iball3, £19.95, Iball
4. Dinosaur wall sticker, £15.35, Belle & Boo
5. Voice changer, £14, John Lewis
6. Sponge Bob digital camera, £19.95, John Lewis
7. Early Rider classic bike, £99, John Lewis
8. Gruffalo domino set, £10.99, Selfridges
9. Ride in Dalek, £179.99, John Lewis
10. Wooden food chain alligator puzzle, £4.50, Muji
11. Innotab, £79.99, Vtech
12. Design your own superhero set, £35, V&A Shop
13. Finger paints, £5, John Lewis
14. Big-Top Benn book, £8.99, Olive Loves Alfie
15. Flair Zibits robot, £9.95, John Lewis
16. Oef Batman hat, £29, Couverture & the Garbstore
17. P'kolino wooden rocket puzzle, £19, The Design Museum shop
18. 'Star Wars' ultimate force tech lightsaber, £49.99, I Want One Of Those
19. Spiketus rex backpack, £40, Selfridges
Click the links below to view the gift guides
Life & Style blogs
Airline food across the classes: Ever wondered what the other half are eating?
Coachella Festival 2015: from Kendall Jenner to Alexa Chung, stars and festival-goers parade their boho best
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
1 in 3 women will get bacterial vaginosis but are unlikely to know what it is
Alzheimer's breakthrough: Scientists may have found potential cause of the disease in the behaviour of immune cells - giving new hope to millions
The only black face in the Ukip manifesto is on the page about overseas aid
If I’m being racially abused I don’t need a stranger with a saviour complex to rescue me
Ukip is the only main political party to not address LGBT rights in its manifesto
Food banks: One million Britons will soon be using them, according to Trussell Trust
BBC election debate: The one photo that summed up the whole 90-minute leaders debate
Religion isn't growing, it is becoming vigorous in its demise, says philosopher AC Grayling
- 1 Alan Rickman admits editing 'terrible' script with friends in Pizza Hut behind backs of writers on Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
- 2 Rarest Beanie Baby of them all could be sold for £62,500 on eBay
- 3 Professional big game hunter Ian Gibson crushed to death by elephant during hunt
- 4 Farmer told to tear down mock-Tudor castle after hiding construction behind hay bales
- 5 Rebecca Francis accuses Ricky Gervais of using 'influence' to target female hunters after receiving barrage of death threats
£18000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£16500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Chiropractic Assistant is needed in a ...
£18000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company provides coaching ...