Fabulous Christmas gift ideas: Toys for girls
Feast your eyes on part one of our ultimate Christmas gift guide: this week, terrific toys for boys and girls, foodie treats, addictive gadgets, literary treasures and much more…
Saturday 26 November 2011
1. Tiger umbrella, £16, The National Gallery shop
2. Rocking Rabbit by Playsam, £136, Skandium
3. Angelina Ballerina spinning star, £9.99, John Lewis; wooden frame, £12, John Lewis
4. Kids' patent ballet pumps, £109, Pretty Ballerina
5. Animal globe, £12.99, Insight
6. Puppet theatre, £59.95, John Lewis
7. Trampili Elephant, £40, Steiff
8. Hello Kitty digital video camera, £49.95, John Lewis
9. Kids' white fur jacket with ears, £29, Esprit
10. Bon Bon doll, £69.99, Olive Loves Alfie
11. 'Badge it' Badge maker, £17.60, John Lewis
12. Giraffe TV, £299, Selfridges
13. 'Sleeping Beauty' by Louise Rowe, £14.99, Olive Loves Alfie
14. Double-sided blackboard, £50, John Lewis
15. Pop-up colouring in book, £6.95, Muji
16. Pram, £69.95, Olive Loves Alfie
17. Mini micro T-bar scooter, pink, £54.95, John Lewis
18. Lunch box, £14.99, Olive Loves Alfie
Click the links below to view the gift guides
Life & Style blogs
This restaurant has misunderstood the concept of 'cheese and biscuits'
Tinder Plus: premium service launches, charging much more for those over 28
The best Oscar dresses of all time
The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
Google Plus might be dead, as ‘Streams’ and ‘Photos’ take its place
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
- 1 End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
- 2 This restaurant has misunderstood the concept of 'cheese and biscuits'
- 3 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face death penalty
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
£7 - £9 per hour: Recruitment Genius: Are you outgoing? Do you want to work in...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + 30 days holiday: Ashdown Group: Finance Manager - ...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: 3rd Line Support Engineer / Network ...
£26000 - £33000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Web Developer is required to ...