Christmas gift guide: Super foodies
Glamorous gifts for the gourmand
Sunday 05 December 2010
1 Leon: Naturally Fast Food, £12 A treasure trove of recipes for the time-poor and health-conscious waterstones.com
2 Ladurée Macaroons Prestige Box, £34.60 Make tea-time chic with these delicacies harrods.com
3 Sori Yanagi tall pot, £144 Extra-thick cast-iron pot that distributes heat evenly for perfect stews thelollipopshoppe.co.uk
4 Camembert set of four plates, £26 Crockery for the cheese connoisseur heals.co.uk
5 Jing Tea explorer set, £25 Brew up a storm with 10 of the world's finest varieties of leaves jingtea.com
6 Cranberry KitchenAid mixer, £389 A pinked-up version with the same high-quality craftsmanship johnlewis.com
7 Roger la Borde apron, £20 Stove-bound style, with a vintage Victoriana design Liberty, tel: 020 7734 1234
8 Daylesford Organic winter larder hamper, £195 Gastronomic goodies to see you well into 2011 daylesfordorganic.com
9 Toile paper napkins, £5.50 An elegant addition to the dinner-party table vandashop.com
10 Ozitech knife sharpener, £24.99 The diamond-coated fingers will bring dulled blades back to life firebox.com
Life & Style blogs
If I’m being racially abused I don’t need a stranger with a saviour complex to rescue me
The only black face in the Ukip manifesto is on the page about overseas aid
Ukip is the only main political party to not address LGBT rights in its manifesto
Food banks: One million Britons will soon be using them, according to Trussell Trust
Religion isn't growing, it is becoming vigorous in its demise, says philosopher AC Grayling
BBC election debate: The one photo that summed up the whole 90-minute leaders debate
- 1 Kylie Jenner challenge: Bizarre lip suction device inspired by Kardashian sister goes viral
- 2 Rarest Beanie Baby bought for just £10 at car boot sale could be sold for £62,500 on eBay
- 3 Katie Hopkins and The Sun editor are reported to police for incitement to racial hatred following migrant boat column
- 4 Bruce Forsyth backs assisted dying campaign: 'If I had Alzheimer's or dementia I would do something about it'
- 5 Giorgio Armani criticises the way some gay men dress saying 'a man has to be a man'
£14000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An Office Administrator is requ...
£12000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Due to expansion and growth of ...
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Senior PHP Developer position with a...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: An Operations Leader is required to join a lea...