1. The competition is free to enter. All entries must specify “Waitrose Deliver” in their email entry, and include an answer to the competition question, first name, surname, e-mail address, address, and daytime contact number.
This information may be used for marketing and research purposes by The Independent and may be passed on to third parties for these purposes. If you do not wish your details to be used in this way, please include the word ‘opt-out’ in the Subject field of the email.
2. Terms and conditions on www.independent.co.uk/legal form a part of these terms and conditions.
3. The competition is open to individual residents of the UK, but not to employees of Independent News and Media Limited (“INM”), their families, agents, or anyone connected with this competition. By entering this promotion, entrants are agreeing to abide by these rules and any conditions.
4. Only one (1) entry per person, per email, per competition. Only one prize to any individual per competition. One winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received prior to the close of the competition.
5. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
6. The prize includes £150 of WaitroseDeliver vouchers (valid until 31st January 2009). The prize consists of the vouchers alone. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
7. This competition will run from Thursday 18th December 2008 until midnight British Summer Time (BST) on Sunday 4th January 2009. Entries must be received by midnight BST on Sunday 4th January 2009, and the winners will be notified by midday BST on Monday 5th January 2009.
8. The winning entrant will receive instructions of how to redeem the vouchers upon notification of winning.
9. The editor’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. INM reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. INM reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Website.
11. INM will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition.
12. INM cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant as a result of entering the promotion or accepting the prize.
13. INM reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in their sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. INM will not be held responsible for any circumstances beyond their control which may affect the delivery or collection of the prize.Reuse content