COMPETITION DETAILS No 325
Sunday 02 March 1997
Details 323 came from Theodore Gericault's The Charging Chasseur (1812), the horse's hooves kicking out to knock both sides of the canvas. It is in the Louvre, Paris.
The first three correct entries drawn were from: Anne Rarity of Haddington, East Lothian; RP York of Coleraine, N Ireland; and Grahame Dunford Sutton of Swansea. Congratulations to all three.
Each will receive a bottle of champagne, as will the winners of this week's competion. Answers, on a postcard (to arrive by Wednesday 5 Mar please), to: DETAILS 325, Independent on Sunday, 1 Canada Square, London E14 5DL.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 4 Australian ultra-nationalist politician Stephanie Banister in car crash immigration TV interview
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail
£31000 - £43000 per annum: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: This se...
£27000 - £45000 per annum: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: Lambeth...
£22000 - £38000 per annum: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: This se...
£22000 - £37000 per annum: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: This se...