COMPETITION DETAILS No 325
Sunday 02 March 1997
Details 323 came from Theodore Gericault's The Charging Chasseur (1812), the horse's hooves kicking out to knock both sides of the canvas. It is in the Louvre, Paris.
The first three correct entries drawn were from: Anne Rarity of Haddington, East Lothian; RP York of Coleraine, N Ireland; and Grahame Dunford Sutton of Swansea. Congratulations to all three.
Each will receive a bottle of champagne, as will the winners of this week's competion. Answers, on a postcard (to arrive by Wednesday 5 Mar please), to: DETAILS 325, Independent on Sunday, 1 Canada Square, London E14 5DL.
Life & Style blogs
NHS hospitals told not to fill vacancies as cash crisis bites
Porn block in India: hundreds of sexual websites banned, internet outraged
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Phone batteries can be used to spy on their owners and track them around the internet
Is Britain really full up? Are migrants taking our jobs? Leading academic answers the most common anti-immigration claims
Calais Migrant Crisis: Deputy Mayor of Calais labels Cameron's use of 'swarm' as 'racist' and 'ignorant'
Chris Leslie: Jeremy Corbyn's anti-austerity agenda will harm the poor, says Labour shadow Chancellor
Landlords renting properties to illegal immigrants to face up to five years in prison
While we fixate on Calais, the Home Office is quietly deporting dozens of migrants on 'ghost flights'
Calais crisis: The seven claims made about the migrants - and the reality
- 1 Sabrina Corgatelli: US hunting tourist posts picture of herself with dead giraffe after Cecil the lion outrage
- 2 Tom Cruise: Reporters banned from asking actor about Scientology
- 3 A-level results 2015: UK exam board OCR admits it 'estimates' hundreds of pupils' grades after papers 'go missing'
- 4 Dutch King Willem-Alexander declares the end of the welfare state
- 5 Giant Minion terrorises drivers in Ireland as 40ft inflatable blocks traffic on Dublin road
£18000 - £27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£16000 - £22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Their research appears at the f...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Uncapped OTE: SThree: SThree Trainee Recruitment C...
£18000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This exciting startup disruptin...