Independent Dating competition terms and conditions
Tuesday 12 February 2013
1. The prize is £100 worth of John Lewis vouchers and there is one prize to be won.
2. The promotion closes at 10:00 on Wednesday 20 February 2013.
3. One winner will be drawn at random from all new Independent Dating registrations submitted between 10:00 on Wednesday 6 February 2013 and 10:00 on Wednesday 20 February 2013.
4. The winner will be notified by email by Friday 22 February 2013.
5. Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
6. Entrants must be 18 or over and UK residents.
7. When you respond, Independent Print Ltd may use your information to contact you with offers/services of interest.
8. For further information, please write to Customer Care, Room 203b, Northcliffe House, 2 Derry Street, London W8 5TT. Usual Promotion Rules apply, see independent.co.uk/rules.
9. Promoter: Global Personals Limited.
Co-creator Mark Gatiss dropped some very intriguing hints ahead of the BBC drama's return next year
London 'needs affordable housing'
Life & Style blogs
World’s largest chocolate manufacturer adds voice to warnings of 'potential cocoa shortage by 2020'
We can't easily shut down Russian webcam hackers, admits Information Commissioner
GTA 5, Xbox One review: Next gen Los Santos is beautiful chaos
Unpaid make-up artists reveal the ugly side of Miss World
Google launches subscription service for the internet to replace ad revenue online
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Muslims pre-date Columbus in discovering America,' says Turkish president Erdogan
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
France 'blocks' Russian sailors from boarding a warship
Former Tory PM Sir John Major says 'we would not have an NHS without migrants'
G20 summit: David Cameron warns Vladimir Putin that Russia's relationship with the West is at a 'fork in the road' over Ukraine
- 1 'Not suppost to cry': 9-year-old lists the worst things about being a boy
- 2 Lee Evans announces his retirement from comedy on The Jonathan Ross Show
- 3 Iggy Azalea responds to Eminem rape lyrics: 'I'm bored of old men threatening young women'
- 4 These grandmas smoking weed for the first time are wonderful
- 5 Pastafarian former porn star Asia Lemmon allowed to wear colander in driving licence photo
£8 - £12 per hour: Recruitment Genius: To assist a young family with the care ...
£20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Customer Service Executive is required...
£55000 - £70000 per annum: Argyll Scott International: My client, a world lead...
Negotiable: Argyll Scott International: My client, a world leading services pr...