Don't Say You Haven't...
Tuesday 13 January 1998
seen ... why Gillian Wearing won the Turner Prize? I know, I know, the queues for that other BritArt must-see, "Sensation", were ghastly but there's no excuse for missing the Tate Gallery's annual crowd-puller. To Sunday, Tate Gallery, Millbank, London SW1 0171-887 8000
realised ... what a spell of sun, sea and sand in the Med can do to you? Had Jean-Paul Sartre seen Massimo Vitali's colour photographs of holiday- makers frolicking on the Tuscany coast, we may have been left with a slightly different existential bon mot: hell is other people on the beach. To Saturday, Photographers' Gallery, 5 & 8 Great Newport St, London WC2 0171-831 1772
Life & Style blogs
Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are real and God is not 'a magician with a magic wand'
Huge surge in Ukip support after EU funding row, according to new poll
Ukip ‘exploiting grooming scandal’ to secure party’s first police chief
Nigel Farage: 'There’s nothing wrong with white people blacking up'
Maureen Lipman says 'she can't vote Labour while Ed Miliband is leader'
Muslims, immigration and teenage pregnancy: British people are ignorant about almost everything
- 1 2015 General Election: Green party will not appear in TV debate alongside Ukip – says BBC
- 2 Canadian actor punched in face after 'Islamophobia' experiment goes wrong in wake of Ottawa shooting
- 3 Topshop at centre of row over body image as 'shocking' skinny mannequin photo goes viral
- 4 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
- 5 Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
vary Attractive Salary: Austen Lloyd: MANCHESTER - AN OPENING AT A VERY HIGH Q...
£100 - £110 per day: Randstad Education Ilford: Nursery Manager Long term Ran...
£24000 - £25000 Per Annum plus company car and commission: Clearwater People S...
£45 - £65 per day: Randstad Education Bristol: Supply SEN Support Jobs in Bris...