Don't say you haven't...
Monday 26 January 1998
got... some pleasure, courtesy of the ICA. The architects certainly did, but here is your chance by way of seeing Forced Entertainment's radical theatre company perform Pleasure. For them it is to be got from a pantomime horse, filthy words and charity-shop wedding dresses. Is it your idea of a good time? Find out at the ICA, The Mall, London SW1 (0171-930 3647).
ordered... A pint of Guinness. A little bit more than this is on tap at Tom McGuinness's Mine's A McGuinness: The Art of an Underground Miner. Tom worked as a coal-miner in the South Durham coal-field for 40 years, during which he systematically recorded life underground. To 1 Feb, John and Josephine Bowes Museum, Barnard Castle, Co Durham (01833 690606).
Life & Style blogs
Apple expands reuse and recycle scheme, letting Android phones be swapped for iPhones
Replica Back to the Future Hoverboard released
When did the Eiffel Tower open to the public? Six things you didn't know about iconic structure
Pacman Google Maps: company offers chance to play classic arcade game on real streets
Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers
- 1 Tidal launch: The most pretentious lines from Alicia Keys' valedictory speech
- 2 Britain First 'acting like Ukip henchmen' by invading meeting of activists in revenge for pub protest against Nigel Farage
- 3 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 4 Tidal: Jay Z's Spotify rival streaming service criticised for making wealthy artists even richer
- 5 Brixton squat flats now costing up to £3k per month show how out of control rent is in London
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This leading supplier of compliance software a...
£24000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Associate System Engineer r...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: An Executive Assistant is required to join a l...
£45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits : Ashdown Group: A highly successful, glo...